Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Daps
I can't put my finger on it, but does Trumps voice or speech patterns sound different?

All those videos from the hospital sound off.

Its like his enunciation is much clearer.
I think they edited how he sounds or they edited something out

Anybody else notice this or am I imagining it?
Nah I definitely noticed it and I’m not on no tin foil shyt. They def edited out coughs in a previous video. But as far as his speech he comes off more timid . He doesn’t sound like his usual absurdly confident self

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Putin's condition for him was to destroy the credibility of every federal institution
pbxoe57.png
Интересный

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea we have to keep in mind that they are willing to give him shyt to give him enough energy to stand and talk very briefly, steroids and other uppers etc. There’s no need for the average person to be given drugs like that. Cac probably high out his mind
Yep. This is his request too, I'm sure. Give him just enough to be able to get out of bed for 30 minutes. In severe cases of virus infections, the first few days are manageable. After that though...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't put my finger on it, but does Trumps voice or speech patterns sound different?

the orange fakkit is finished out here. he'll be back in the hospital by friday :mjlol:

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY

When he's not shouting over the sound of a helicopter in the background, you can hear him more clearly. Yea.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
LL should be on every single hip hop show talking about this. I had no idea this happened.

This is crazy and would further expose that fool. He didn't even have $1000 in the bank. :mjlol:

LL's not the only one.

Ask Don Johnson where's the 800 bucks Trump promised him for a Trump ad on a super boat Don raced in the 80's..:mjlol:

Daps
Wow this angle is great. Covid kickin this nikka ASS right now. He lookin like me at my auntie funeral when them emotions hit and I was trying to keep it together.:wow:

reading your comment made me reminisce about my granddad passing in 2016 and I was struggling to keep it together at his funeral, and at my great grandmother's funeral that same year.

:wow:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
can one of the historians around here school me on if there's ever been a time in the history of America when most the country was patiently awaiting the death of the president? :ohhh:

2020 is truly something else :wow: every day this shyt feel more and more like The Twilight Zone