Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
someone tell Melania that no one wants to enter the white house because of her and her husband's dirty ass
fumigate the whole thing :sas2:

You being funny but they extra extra clean that and Air Force One. When Trump gets out does he go to one of his hotels or go back to McDonald's filled stentch in the White House? What about the big ass Russian kid they claim is his son? How he don't got that shyt? LIARS!!!!!!!

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

How is this allowed? :mindblown:

He is putting the secret service members at risk so he gets that photo op.

Apparently the Beast is self contained so the air inside doesn't blend with the outside air. In such close quarters that virus is just being circulated round and round. :francis:

This mother fukker needs to be studied. The narcissism is off the charts.

His doctor is a retard, I don't care what anyone says.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
All these punk muthafukkas calling in sick now?!

FgqyKRf.png

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The biggest hypocrites on the planet.

It's good to see Lindsay being challenged but I would love to the numbers from other Senate races. I would love to see how Kentucky feels about Mitch. Now is this the time but cac gon cac. I know my history on certain things but when is the last time the government was completely blue? The last four years, these folks really crossed or tiptoed some lines. Interested to see what a blue wave would look like. Probably a bunch of rainbow flags and mariachi music :beli:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Imagine if Obama was having secret meetings with Russia folk and refused to acknowledge bounties on troops breh...just imagine the way they'd do him.
That White Supremacy runs DEEP in the heart of this KKKountry!
:whew:

theyre like, "we riding this bytch to the wheels fall off!"

:skip: