Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
his stunt today says why he pinned that stimulus tweet. its only about the damn stock market. fukk nikkas dying. i hope breh tmz gets his last breath video
I’m sure a bunch of those rich people he infected at the Thursday meeting then saw their stock options drop. That’s all he cares about

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn’t say he wasn’t being reckless. A few posts up some twitter clown says he is probably incapacitated because of a drug he’s taking. Guy doesn’t know jack shyt, as proven when trump posts a video and goes on a drive around the block.
So what ? This video means nothing Breh. Trump has a pattern of behavior he would be gravely ill and go outside to save face . He covered up the positive tests and his doctor blatantly lied because he didn’t want to harsh the positive vibe, after catching covid his team is still refusing to wear masks and saying it’s a personal choice, he’s breaking isolation for a unnecessary and nonsensical photo op . Now I should be like whelp Trump is fine ?

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
At this point, all I want is him to be ventilated. Like, pretty please?

The world just needs this dude to get put on a tube to help him breathe, even for a couple of days.

If he pulls through without needing it, you know he's going to be like he got super powers and his base will fukking love it.

I feel like this is a sporting event where I'm more nervous about my team losing than the other team winning.

concise

Veteran
Daps
And today he’s drastically recovered and will be back to business as usual.

Where do you see that he recovered?
He sat in a car for a few minutes and returned to his hospital room. He's barely tweeted and hasn't called into Fox news doing one his long telephone interviews like he usually does, like the other week when he was talking with Hannity for almost half an hr after nominating ACB.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
At this point, all I want is him to be ventilated. Like, pretty please?

The world just needs this dude to get put on a tube to help him breathe, even for a couple of days.

If he pulls through without needing it, you know he's going to be like he got super powers and his base will fukking love it.

I feel like this is a sporting event where I'm more nervous about my team losing than the other team winning.
he basically just caught it it's eats away at you it will take days before we see the worse. He getting off all he can while he can before the stock market opens

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
So what ? This video means nothing Breh. Trump has a pattern of behavior he would be gravely ill and go outside to save face . He covered up the positive tests and his doctor blatantly lied because he didn’t want to harsh the positive vibe, after catching covid his team is still refusing to wear masks and saying it’s a personal choice, he’s breaking isolation for a unnecessary and nonsensical photo op . Now I should be like whelp Trump is fine ?
Folks with a platform should stop the speculation. That’s the point. No one knows anything besides his actual doctors. The virus will let us know how serious it is in short order. No need to embellish or make shyt up if you’re a medical charlatan like Dr ding or some political stooge who wants to act like they are plugged in with sources in that hospital room and the west wing