Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:whew:

qBJ5Pzy.gif

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
On the video, he said he visited soldiers inside Walter Reed...why you going around soldiers if you got COVID?? Who would even allow that?? :dahell:
The same soldiers that he shyts on? Because if you're a soldier at Walter Reed, you're obviously not the kind of soldier he likes.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
It’s too convenient. The whole situation. He has the debate Tuesday, he gets called out for the things he said during the debate by Wednesday, then the next day he has Covid. Then by Friday he’s in the hospital. Each day releasing a video looking pale and sick, :dead:like???

If you think about it, he’s acted more presidential while he had COVID then in any other occasion. He’s even releasing tweets about wanting to make changes, and the stimulus etc etc.

And today he’s drastically recovered and will be back to business as usual. Whole thing seems like it was done to garner public sympathy and shift the conversation from the debate. Him coming out of this as a survivor is the perfect rebound—and a good public spin for him.

I don’t think he ever had COVID-19 and I’m not even a conspiracy theorist but come on y’all think about how this whole thing went down. The timeline and the way this played out is silly asf. But I guess.