Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset

mj-laughing.gif

This thread has some funny gems!

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@neotheflyingone I've been watching the Sunday morning political shows and now I see how the Republicans are going to spin this. So far on every show Trump's people are saying if the most protected person in the world can get Covid-19 there's no avoiding it therefore the economy must go on and everything must open.

Makes no sense when those who actually social distance and take the shyt serious haven't caught it yet.
Plus the only reason Trump got it it’s because he’s one of the most irresponsible/reckless pieces of shyt.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Pretty sure he's been taking points 5-9 prior to his diagnosis.
Crazy thing about narcissists, I learned a lot about my grandmother, when i was helping her move into a senior facility.

She's the type of person who loves to argue, for the sake of arguing. She always has to be right and get the last word.

What really got me, was when I was gutting her home, she legit has writing pads filled with talking points that she uses to argue. :ohhh:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Crazy thing about narcissists, I learned a lot about my grandmother, when i was helping her move into a senior facility.

She's the type of person who loves to argue, for the sake of arguing. She always has to be right and get the last word.

What really got me, was when I was gutting her home, she legit has writing pads filled with talking points that she uses to argue. :ohhh:

What? :skip:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Examples? :lupe:
It's family specific breh. So it wouldn't make sense.
Yeah it's crazy, she legit had her talking points written down.

It's was one of the most bizarre things I've come across.

If you've read anything, I've mentioned about my grandmother in the past on here, then you'd know I love my grandmother but she's hands down one of the most selfish people to ever walk this planet.

She's an OG thot, anything TLR likes to complain about women today, my grandma was doing it 20 years ago.

cashews

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

LOL! On some level, you have to respect her commitment to besting her friends and family.

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset

I've heard that's a common occurrence among people who are deemed "quick witted", always seem to have the perfect comeback to any situation or a considered to be a comedian.

When you rehearse and rehearse talking points/arguments or have a "nutshell resume" that you can recite promptly you only need to wait for the right situation to apply your jokes/rebuttals/introductions. :leon: