Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
GIVE YOUR ENERGY TO THE RONA

tenor.gif

momma

All Star
Daps

If duke really croaks :picard: Probably sitting in a hospital bed right now struggling to catch air, shytting his pants wondering whether this is it :francis: I'd feel vindicated but also lowkey pity for the man. Something otherwordly when you're wondering if death is sitting on precipice and you're not ready to go :francis:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If duke really croaks :picard: Probably sitting in a hospital bed right now struggling to catch air, shytting his pants wondering whether this is it :francis: I'd feel vindicated but also lowkey pity for the man. Something otherwordly when you're wondering if death is sitting on precipice and you're not ready to go :francis:

Actually that is not what he is wonder at all. According to credible reports he is wondering if he is going out like Stan Chera:

“THIS IS SPIRALING OUT OF CONTROL”: ALLIES PANIC ABOUT TRUMP’S HOSPITAL STAY AS WHITE HOUSE DEFLECTS

"...After spending months denying the dangers of COVID-19, Trump is expressing an emotion aides have rarely seen: fear. On Friday, Trump grew visibly anxious as his fever spiked to 103 fahrenheit and he was administered oxygen at the White House, according to three Republicans close to the White House. Two sources told me Trump experienced heart palpitations on Friday night—possible side effects of the experimental antibody treatment he received. Trump has wondered aloud if he could defeat the disease. “Am I going out like Stan Chera?” Trump has asked aides, referring to his friend, New York real-estate developer Stan Chera, who died of COVID in April... ."

“This Is Spiraling Out of Control”: Allies Panic About Trump’s Hospital Stay as White House Deflects

main-art-stanley-chera-705x439.jpg