Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Deweytruman12.jpg
Is this still the GOAT flex move?

Before or after the nuke? :francis:

momma

All Star
Daps
Actually that is not what he is wonder at all. According to credible reports he is wondering if he is going out like Stan Chera:

“THIS IS SPIRALING OUT OF CONTROL”: ALLIES PANIC ABOUT TRUMP’S HOSPITAL STAY AS WHITE HOUSE DEFLECTS

"...After spending months denying the dangers of COVID-19, Trump is expressing an emotion aides have rarely seen: fear. On Friday, Trump grew visibly anxious as his fever spiked to 103 fahrenheit and he was administered oxygen at the White House, according to three Republicans close to the White House. Two sources told me Trump experienced heart palpitations on Friday night—possible side effects of the experimental antibody treatment he received. Trump has wondered aloud if he could defeat the disease. “Am I going out like Stan Chera?” Trump has asked aides, referring to his friend, New York real-estate developer Stan Chera, who died of COVID in April... ."

“This Is Spiraling Out of Control”: Allies Panic About Trump’s Hospital Stay as White House Deflects

main-art-stanley-chera-705x439.jpg

This is what I just said, he's wondering whether this is it.

Daps
Can’t feel bad for him, because he did this to himself. His ego couldn’t handle that his slow response is what got us to this point. So to make everything look okay, he doesn’t wear masks. I mean, there’s no way he really thought he couldn’t get it. Does he really think he’s that invincible? Maybe a lifetime of people not challenging you makes you think you control the universe.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what I just said, he's wondering whether this is it.

You made him sound human. He is not human. He is a subterranean creature that is only concerned with himself and his bullshyt image. He could not even express basic human emotions for his supposed friend that died of the virus. His friend's death was basically a punchline to him. He just didn't want to die like Stan. Not that Stan's death actually meant anything to him, but he just didn't want to die like that.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
she's rightfully angry with her mother and she is helping to expose the idiocy of Trump supporters.

Now Kellyanne has put the lives of her entire family in danger for Trump.

In a vacuum, sure.

But every time I see this girl shes airing out family grievances for social media clout. Harboring so much disdain for your parents can't be healthy. :heh: