Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Daps
Reppin
MD/NY
You guys still not getting it. The coli needs to rid these agents or get itself off the payroll. Stop misinforming people and giving them false hope. Trump is not the only person we should be worrying about. Biden is also someone we need to worry about. Folks scared of change though. If it was real like that, make a new party against these two bullshyt ones as well as these other frauds and get busy. Too many cowards and people that are complicit with the system. That's the problem. Yall been conditioned to believe you've been neutered when you can push back. If all of us stopped paying our taxes tomorrow, what can they do to stop us from doing so? They can't. Folks are too scared. They gonna go with the half assed option then complain and cry when shyt dies when shyt goes down. Sometimes they get warned like how we were warned about Obama and Bush but yet people ignored shyt and voted for them anyway.

tenor.gif

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
1. He's pale white no more orange
2. He's heavy breathing after every sentence
3. He keeps saying I think which he never does showing uncertainty.
4. He's sitting down and hunched over as much as Trump likes to show strength you would think he would of known that standing up at a podium would make him look heathier.
5. He slipped up and said leaders gave him there condolences as if he knows this is very serious and he's probably gonna die.

He's not even at the 7-10 day mark when you really start showing serious symptoms.

Dr. No Money Mo Problems has spoken :wow:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So your solution is to stop paying taxes and not vote? Or vote 3rd party and let trump win anyway

What happens next?

Exactly, these give up and never try ass dudes are gonna have a problem with what I'm saying because they arent willing to have a backbone to stand up for what they believe in or change. They are waiting for another malcolm x or the government to save them. You're comfortable pretending that everything is okay. Biden is supposed to make you feel comfortable again like how Obama was rocking folks to sleep using his "blackness".

Biden been in office for well over 50 years and didnt offer to do shyt for black people and has been apart of the oppressive regime as well and never renounced it. He supports it and you fools are telling me hes not when I've seen it right in front of my face. Please do not make me pull up receipts. The only reason why these for Biden agents havent been quiet yet is because folks didnt pull up articles or news clips where hes basically is agreeing with trump especially with blue lives matter which Biden renounced the protests and supports blue lives matter. What does that tell you and yall saying Biden is the best option.

Anytime you idiots wanna play this bullshyt game, we can do this til the election. You arent gonna be able to win everyone and I'm one of those people.

Yeah, you shut the fukk up

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm kinda laughing to myself, cuz I'm cynical. I'm a deeply cynical person, always have been. Gotta look for the irony, and the humor, and ya know what? He's gonna come back like Palpatine. Might fukk around and win a second term. Life's a trip.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As usual you are just rambling.

It's called consistency. Unlike you I dont flip flop, talk out both sides of my mouth or bullshytting people. In other words, unlike you, I'm not an agent. I can be trusted. I dont work for Biden or trump. Keep on trying to keep tabs on us, agent.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Noble?

You do realize that if Trump dies, right now, in this manner, not only will his image be immortalized by the people who put him in power, in the first place; not only will the representation of what he stands for will have posthumous inflation, but this will only stoke the fires of those to carry on in his honor and perpetuate all that is wrong in this country.

He can die a 1000 deaths the moment his image is destroyed and is used nothing more than for an effigy. The last thing that is needed is for Trump to become a martyr.

Bullocks, He dies of covid, he becomes a useless effigy of white supremacy

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Exactly, these give up and never try ass dudes are gonna have a problem with what I'm saying because they arent willing to have a backbone to stand up for what they believe in or change. They are waiting for another malcolm x or the government to save them.

Biden been in office for well over 50 years and didnt offer to do shyt for black people and has been apart of the oppressive regime as well and never renounced it. He supports it and you fools are telling me hes not when I've seen it right in front of my face. Please do not make me pull up receipts. The only reason why these for Biden agents havent been quiet yet is because folks didnt pull up articles or news clips where hes basically is agreeing with trump especially with blue lives matter which Biden renounced the protests and supports blue lives matter. What does that tell you and yall saying Biden is the best option.

Anytime you idiots wanna play this bullshyt game, we can do this til the election. You arent gonna be able to win everyone and I'm one of those people.

Yeah, you shut the fukk up

Ok. You got everybody on the coli pumped up and ready to stay home on election day. We've read all of the bad bad BAD articles on joe biden. And we know trump sucks so no reason to pull up any articles on him. We're all ready to follow you.

Step one, I'll call my mortgage company and demand to only pay principal and interest. I ain't paying no damn property taxes no more.

Step 2, even though I'm in Baltimore, I'm going to drive to Delaware to do all my shopping because I ain't paying no damn sales tax.

Step 3, I'm going to check the box on my W-4 that states that I am exempt from payroll taxes. I'll be damn if they take another red cent from paycheck.

Step 4, Don't vote. That should be easy enough :mjgrin:

Step 5, watch the election results come in (suckers!:mjgrin:)

Now back to my original question, what happens next after we do all of that? What is step 6?

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
We'll find out the truth. Everything they do leaks out because they all hate each other. And once again, both parties are saying something different. I find it weird that he doesn't just call into Fox himself, because that's literally the first thing he would've done.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok. You got everybody on the coli pumped up and ready to stay home on election day. We've read all of the bad bad BAD articles on joe biden. And we know trump sucks so no reason to pull up any articles on him. We're all ready to follow you.

Step one, I'll call my mortgage company and demand to only pay principal and interest. I ain't paying no damn property taxes no more.

Step 2, even though I'm in Baltimore, I'm going to drive to Delaware to do all my shopping because I ain't paying no damn sales tax.

Step 3, I'm going to check the box on my W-4 that states that I am exempt from payroll taxes. I'll be damn if they take another red cent from paycheck.

Step 4, Don't vote. That should be easy enough :mjgrin:

Step 5, watch the election results come in (suckers!:mjgrin:)

Now back to my original question, what happens next after we do all e that? What is step 6?

My point is dont be scare to exercise your power. Start with yourself. Encourage people to do the same. shyt wont happen over night. These frauds will make you think that this shyt started with trump when this is a result of hundreds and thousands of years of imperialism, colonialism and all sorts of shyt. You can't change the effect of hundreds and thousands of bullshyt over night even if you change all the laws because people will push back. This is all they know. This is what they were born into. They've been conditioned to think this is normal.

The problem with you guys thinking like how you do is you want instant results. You have absolutely no patience. Probably one of those new Yorkers driving crazy on the road because you have no patience. A lot of you guys dont want to be real so you just give up and remain the same. The war will not stop with you. Its gonna go on and on and on. Its gonna go on generations and even forever so you might as well start now. The sooner you realize this, the easier the shyt will get. At least get busy starting something. Change will come if we keep pushing.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
every single statement concerning Trumps health contradicts

what am I suppose to make of these reports?
easy. mark meadows was the guy who told the media trump was down bad yesterday then today we get a media lid, then we get a trump hostage video then we get meadows saying shyt gucci all of a sudden.. and meanwhile shyt still leaking its still bad for breh. 100% propaganda from them. its the first days of the shyt and he jumping from extremes in hours. that aint possible even for a healthy cat that had symptoms let alone an old cac who got McDonald's on speed dial

Last edited: