Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
My point is dont be scare to exercise your power. Start with yourself. Encourage people to do the same. shyt wont happen over night. These frauds will make you think that this shyt started with trump when this is a result of hundreds and thousands of years of imperialism, colonialism and all sorts of shyt. You can't change the effect of hundreds and thousands of bullshyt over night even if you change all the laws because people will push back. This is all they know. This is what they were born into. They've been conditioned to think this is normal.

The problem with you guys thinking like how you do is you want instant results. You have absolutely no patience. Probably one of those new Yorkers driving crazy on the road because you have no patience. A lot of you guys dont want to be real so you just give up and remain the same. The war will not stop with you. Its gonna go on and on and on. Its gonna go on generations and even forever so you might as well start now. The sooner you realize this, the easier the shyt will get. At least get busy starting something. Change will come if we keep pushing.

I mean, you constantly bring urgency to the situation by reminding us that Biden and Trump are both horrible and you also recommended that we not pay taxes.

The election is next month and we can only go so long without paying property taxes before we get the boot :sadcam:

We seriously need step 6 because we gonna be homeless and have fukked up credit.

Telling me the Battle is gonna last for generations just ain't gonna cut it. We need a plan. Step 6 negro. We ain't eating :damn:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Dude was food the moment he dropped stupid ass slander ads that popped up during YouTube Commercials, especially the one that talks about Harrison being a "communist" to China:mindblown:

Like I thought we were over this communist/KGB/Conspiracy bullshyt ages ago, but here we are:snoop:

the communism stuff is so ridiculously played out

someone should just sarcastically say oh yeah im a communist you got me...get the fukk outta here

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
G4il.gif

The country is already in chaos
The fukk you mean
If this fakkit kicks the bucket
It will be glorious
A lot of you cats
Telling on yourselves
You have a simple mind and it shows:snoop:. We need Trump to be able to show up to these debates. Biden NEEDS to beat Trump in order for Trump to not delay the election. Yall some smart dumb nikkas on this site sometimes:why:.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
the communism stuff is so ridiculously played out

someone should just sarcastically say oh yeah im a communist you got me...get the fukk outta here

Breh that shyt came on my screen and I was fuming. Not at the fact that it was cliched, but it was mind boggling stupid. Like I try to avoid dealing with politics because it's a headache and some change but these republicans are not even trying to be discrete with the shyt:gucci:. Use every damn buzz word I thought I was playing Boggle.

• Communist
  • Libs
  • China
  • "jawbs"
  • Stock Market
  • America
Like this is scary. It just crazy how years ago before Trump, Republicans actually had ads that made you go :patrice:"well I do hate taxes" even though it's for the 1 percent and not your toothless boony living ass :beli:, but now it's like a sad Mike Judge parody :dwillhuh:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Breh that shyt came on my screen and I was fuming. Not at the fact that it was cliched, but it was mind boggling stupid. Like I try to avoid dealing with politics because it's a headache and some change but these republicans are not even trying to be discrete with the shyt:gucci:. Use every damn buzz word I thought I was playing Boggle.

• Communist
  • Libs
  • China
  • "jawbs"
  • Stock Market
  • America
Like this is scary. It just crazy how years ago before Trump, Republicans actually had ads that made you go :patrice:"well I do hate taxes" even though it's for the 1 percent and not your toothless boony living ass :beli:, but now it's like a sad Mike Judge parody :dwillhuh:

idk how people can even click play on any of those videos. i gave up a long time ago. fukk all that.