Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're sick.

I'm not interested in listening to any of you uninformed people or agents, okay. Shut the fukk up. I'm not one of these people you can manipulate or intimidate into voting for whoever. I'm not scared of that George soros or koch money. Tell those bytch ass clowns and these elitists to suck my dikk. fukkBiden, fukk trump and fukk you too. You clowns need to get the fukk out the way before you get pushed out the way. Dont think it cant happen.

Daps
u carry feelings like a bytch

man is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans, my family member being among them, and I'm mad about that and your response is to say I'm carrying feelings?

I hope all y'all Trump supporters wind up like your lord and savior, Trump.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'm not interested in listening to any of you uninformed people or agents, okay. Shut the fukk up. I'm not one of these people you can manipulate or intimidate into voting for whoever. I'm not scared of that George soros or koch money. Tell those bytch ass clowns and these elitists to suck my dikk.

tenor.gif

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Noble?

You do realize that if Trump dies, right now, in this manner, not only will his image be immortalized by the people who put him in power, in the first place; not only will the representation of what he stands for will have posthumous inflation, but this will only stoke the fires of those to carry on in his honor and perpetuate all that is wrong in this country.

He can die a 1000 deaths the moment his image is destroyed and is used nothing more than for an effigy. The last thing that is needed is for Trump to become a martyr.
Noble?

You do realize that if Trump dies, right now, in this manner, not only will his image be immortalized by the people who put him in power, in the first place; not only will the representation of what he stands for have posthumous inflation, but this will only stoke the fires of those to carry on in his honor and perpetuate all that is wrong in this country.

He can die a 1000 deaths the moment his image is destroyed and is used nothing more than for an effigy. The last thing that is needed is for Trump to become a martyr.

Trump is the absolution of evil and white supremacy in this nation.

He must go, idgaf if he croaks tomorrow. fukk him. He has made it a point to feed to the abuse and oppression of African descendant people in this country

He is a direct enemy to my people. He can burn in hell

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
You guys still not getting it. The coli needs to rid these agents or get itself off the payroll. Stop misinforming people and giving them false hope. Trump is not the only person we should be worrying about. Biden is also someone we need to worry about. Folks scared of change though. If it was real like that, make a new party against these two bullshyt ones as well as these other frauds and get busy. Too many cowards and people that are complicit with the system. That's the problem. Yall been conditioned to believe you've been neutered when you can push back. If all of us stopped paying our taxes tomorrow, what can they do to stop us from doing so? They can't. Folks are too scared. They gonna go with the half assed option then complain and cry when shyt dies when shyt goes down. Sometimes they get warned like how we were warned about Obama and Bush but yet people ignored shyt and voted for them anyway.

So your solution is to stop paying taxes and not vote? Or vote 3rd party and let trump win anyway

What happens next?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
as a doctor, he doesn't look anywhere near as bad as the dire covid cases that I see. some patients that I see I walk out the room like :sadcam: knowing that they got it bad. I don't get that vibe from this video. now of course he has access to the best medicine and it could all be smoke and mirrors, but I'd say he'll make it just fine based on this video. he barely looks sick compared to some of the shyt that I've encountered in the ICU.

How long does it take for someone to really start feeling like shyt from this? I think at worst he's had it since Tuesday. So this is day 4.