Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I'm not a fan, but I hope he recovers and is voted out in November. Him dying in office is the kind of chaos this country does not need right now.
Who gives a fukk? Honestly, I’m tired of all of this “oh there’s gonna be chaos, prayers for him” bullshyt.

Stop fukking c00ning. This man fukked up the country beyond repair. Hundreds of thousands of people died because of him. Black people make up the majority by demographic.

Same type of nikkas to hope massa doesn’t die while we in the fields :pacspit:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
every single statement concerning Trumps health contradicts

what am I suppose to make of these reports?

trump down played the virus, now he’s downplaying how bad his health is because of it. he first said he was going to walter reed for precautionary measures and was feeling fine, now we learn his blood oxygen and fever were really concerning and he was on oxygen.

he’s doing bad.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
trump down played the virus, now he’s downplaying how bad his health is because of it. he first said he was going to walter reed for precautionary measures and was feeling fine, now we learn his blood oxygen and fever were really concerning and he was on oxygen.

he’s doing bad.

He said it was a democratic hoax remember?!?:troll::deadrose:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
It's too early for him to die.

He can once he's been held accountable for all his bullshyt. I don't want this to be some martyrdom.

If I knew for a fact he'd be defeated in November, and then thrown into prison for life I'd prefer that. Would completely crush his spirit.
But that's a big IF, so if Corona wants to handle that instead :ehh: