Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I’d be surprised if he didn’t make it, however bad it may get. He has access to the best doctors in the world. If he does die it’s gonna be a real trip.
It would be his own choice. He'd tell them he wants treatments that aren't evidence based.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
like someone else said no the constitution lists the line of succession
no matter what he says mike pence is next then pelosi

Exactly it's like that show where the entire line of succession got wiped out and the designated survivor took over...:bryan: and there's no way in hell ivanka is gonna get in line to be president...

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Breh there is the thing there are places in America where they still on the first wave or coming down from the first wave.
Yes you are right though. I am glad I live in NJ, I can't even imagine how the south is, mofos not wearing masks and shyt. Good lord.
The supreme court here just took away Gov. Whitmer's emergency Covid powers. These cacs up here are about to have a field day :francis:. The mask mandate is about to go out the window, these schools and bars and shyt about open right back up :francis:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The supreme court here just took away Gov. Whitmer's emergency Covid powers. These cacs up here are about to have a field day :francis:. The mask mandate is about to go out the window, these schools and bars and shyt about open right back up :francis:

:wow:That's why I'm getting the everlasting hell out of this country. This shyt is going to get ugly as hell despite Trump and em having the rona. These white folks don't CARE AT ALL :mindblown:!!

Damn the pandemic not even getting the foot off of the neck of the world..it's MAH FREEDUMB out in these parts :snoop:

I'm tired of this shyt man:why:. Its exhausting seeing videos overseas of brehs rocking masks and getting sanitized up because GP, but over here its a damn death sentence to properly wash your ass:francis:

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
like someone else said no the constitution lists the line of succession
no matter what he says mike pence is next then pelosi
That’s what I thought as well, but you never know with this motherfukker what he may try and can get away with.