Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I think he going to die...just cause he was just fine the other day

He might not because evil always wins and too many ppl praying for it

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I'm not a fan, but I hope he recovers and is voted out in November. Him dying in office right now is the kind of chaos this country does not need right now.
G4il.gif

The country is already in chaos
The fukk you mean
If this fakkit kicks the bucket
It will be glorious
A lot of you cats
Telling on yourselves

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the video was filmed yesterday :mjlol:

apparently those pics of the walter reed suite are actually from like a decade ago and it may have changed.

that being said, i still wouldn't put it past them to have put multiple videos in the can before they left yesterday. that's what i would do if i was a PR person trying to spin this alltime fukkery disaster.

either way the video is clearly edited too. someone already exposed one of the camera cuts lol.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Don’t know if this was posted but NYT, CNN, and, AP have a WH source who says trump was on supplemental oxygen yesterday

Trump received supplemental oxygen on Friday, source says

A source close to the White House said President Trump has received supplemental oxygen since his illness began.

Trump “definitely has had oxygen,” the source said. The source said it was Friday when that happened.

The President’s physician, Dr. Sean Conley, told reporters earlier Saturday that Trump “is not on oxygen right now.”

When he was asked if the President received it at all, Conley would not directly answer just saying “He has not needed any this morning, today at all.” Asked if he had ever on been on supplemental oxygen as part of his Covid-19 treatment, Conley said “right now he is not,” adding “yesterday and today, he was not on oxygen.”