Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Pence has more of a chance of beating Biden so I wouldn't be wishing Trump died, suffer sure.:manny:
No he doesn't. Pence is a weirdo with a million skeletons in his closet and more importantly, ZERO charisma. By being part of this administration he has all of Trump's negatives and none of the "positives".

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Funny what....7 days can change,
Covid hater, now you sit down in pain...

tumblr_mzzawxoR4C1rqkjmno3_r1_500.gifv

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Australia is also only a country of 25 million spread out over a vast area and there is border closures between the states, so I don't know what she is getting at.
She's saying there's been more people at the white house with the Rona in one day than damn near a whole country :coffee:

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
He released a video from the hospital today and this is what I took away from it.

1. He's pale white no more orange
2. He's heavy breathing after every sentence
3. He keeps saying I think which he never does showing uncertainty.
4. He's sitting down and hunched over as much as Trump likes to show strength you would think he would of known that standing up at a podium would make him look heathier.
5. He slipped up and said leaders gave him there condolences as if he knows this is very serious and he's probably gonna die.

He's not even at the 7-10 day mark when you really start showing serious symptoms.

Last edited:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When it comes to people asking for a real plan, you don't have shyt. But when it came to defending Trump or attacking Democrats you had ALL sorts of talking to do.

Also, just for the fukkkery....
:mjlol: