Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He released a video from the hospital today and this is what I took away from it.

1. He's pale white no more orange
2. He's heavy breathing after every sentence
3. He keeps saying I think which he never does showing uncertainty.
4. He's sitting down and hunched over as much as Trump likes to show strength you would think he would of known that standing up at a podium would make him look heathier.
5. He slipped up and said leaders gave him there condolences as if he knows this is very serious and he's probably gonna die.

He's not even at the 7-10 day mark when you really start showing serious symptoms.

Well he’s not wearing makeup and I do agree there lying about his condition. I think he’ll pull through since he’s a turd that won’t flush away. He has the best dr’s available

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
Spooky. That video looks edited

It felt pre done.... and rushed... also voiced over ished....

apparently those pics of the walter reed suite are actually from like a decade ago and it may have changed.

that being said, i still wouldn't put it past them to have put multiple videos in the can before they left yesterday. that's what i would do if i was a PR person trying to spin this alltime fukkery disaster.

either way the video is clearly edited too. someone already exposed one of the camera cuts lol.

Resorting to Kim Jong Un trickery techniques! I wonder if they've already hired a body double as well?! :lolbron:

tenor.gif