Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Highly fukkin underrated posting right here

tenor.gif

Life is like a dice game/
One roll can win the election or leave you intubated, full of anaesthesia tryna fight pain/
x4MgSH.gif
:russ:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
He's "not into politics" but starts multiple Trump threads, mocks people who don't like Trump, and said Trump was unbeatable. And half his threads start with "I don't follow politics, but Trump...." :mjlol:

Starts thread back in May 2016 to say that Trump will beat Clinton

Claims Trump is going to be a great president:

Starts thread back in July 2019 called "I don't see Trump losing to anyone in 2020"

Starts thread to mock people who thought Trump would be a terrible president:

Doesn't follow politics but thinks Trump is a great speaker

In a thread where someone was literally talking about their cousin dying of COVID-19, he writes:

Yet the guy who knows so much about how Trump/Biden will do in the debates pretends not to know that impeachment was going on:

In a thread where someone was questioning Trump's health, deflects to go on the attack:

Attacks Dave Chappelle for making jokes at Trump's expense:

Thread about Chinese restaurants opening, he pivots to mock people who don't like Trump:

In a thread that had nothing to do with Trump at all, attacks the news media and praises Trump:

In a fukking SPORTS thread, attacks the media and praises Trump:

Claims he watches lots of CNN and Fox News because Trump is so entertaining:

Claims not to know Trump's track record because he doesn't watch CNN or Fox News because it's so boring

Trump always on his mind too:

Sexiest man alive thread: His answer is Donald Trump

Celebrity hood pass thread: His answer is Donald Trump

:scust:
:laff: