Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
When it comes to people asking for a real plan, you don't have shyt. But when it came to defending Trump or attacking Democrats you had ALL sorts of talking to do.

Also, just for the fukkkery....

Damn.

@KOohbt has been a huge cheer leader for the ADOS no tangible no vote crew all year.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Donnie Boy gets bodied y’all know his base is going to turn him into some hero Martyr right? Best case scenario he has an extremely long recovery time. Where he beats it but not by much. :francis:

that’s fine, they herald him as some sort of white supremacy Jesus already..

he’s taken an already morally bankrupt nation and made it even more venomous in its hatred and division.

He’s a truly sociopathic and unyieldingly nasty human being and him having an opportunity to continue to influence politics from this grand of a position is dangerous for everyone.
i think this dude is just a troll period. even ignoring the trump shyt....

i've never seen him make a good post in the sports section or the music section either.

they probably wont ban him just for being a low quality troll because thats how thecoli do tho.

stay catering the the LCD for "fukkery" purposes.
I concur and support this 100%

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thtZqKt.gif

1STBiAS.gif

A 400 pound muddafugga with ashtma got that rona? :wow:

biggie-life-after-death-album-anniversary-1490289500.jpg

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Trump releasing prerecorded vids on twitter? :dahell: Sounds like a distraction he must be in bad shape

Don’t forget he is Teflon Don tho. Mf might fukk around and beat it :unimpressed:

Daps
He's "not into politics" but starts multiple Trump threads, mocks people who don't like Trump, and said Trump was unbeatable. And half his threads start with "I don't follow politics, but Trump...." :mjlol:

Starts thread back in May 2016 to say that Trump will beat Clinton

Claims Trump is going to be a great president:

Starts thread back in July 2019 called "I don't see Trump losing to anyone in 2020"

Starts thread to mock people who thought Trump would be a terrible president:

Doesn't follow politics but thinks Trump is a great speaker

In a thread where someone was literally talking about their cousin dying of COVID-19, he writes:

Yet the guy who knows so much about how Trump/Biden will do in the debates pretends not to know that impeachment was going on:

In a thread where someone was questioning Trump's health, deflects to go on the attack:

Attacks Dave Chappelle for making jokes at Trump's expense:

Thread about Chinese restaurants opening, he pivots to mock people who don't like Trump:

In a thread that had nothing to do with Trump at all, attacks the news media and praises Trump:

In a fukking SPORTS thread, attacks the media and praises Trump:

Claims he watches lots of CNN and Fox News because Trump is so entertaining:

Claims not to know Trump's track record because he doesn't watch CNN or Fox News because it's so boring

Trump always on his mind too:

Sexiest man alive thread: His answer is Donald Trump

Celebrity hood pass thread: His answer is Donald Trump

:scust:

200w.gif