Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
thtZqKt.gif

1STBiAS.gif

:what:Obese with asthma and thought shyt was sweet?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think this dude is just a troll period. even ignoring the trump shyt....

i've never seen him make a good post in the sports section or the music section either.

they probably wont ban him just for being a low quality troll because thats how thecoli do tho.

stay catering the the LCD for "fukkery" purposes.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
No, low-IQ slogans and smilies don't cut it. What specifically do you think Trump having COVID does to create the dynamics for your slogans to not sound counterproductive and stupid?

Please tell me, in specific terms, what you plan to do and what you think it will accomplish.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
“I don’t want to be alarmist....but I’ll be alarmist”

:heh:

just let it play out. He’s over 70 and obese. He’s right in the high risk wheelhouse. Those are the folks that should be exercising more caution. No need to just make shyt up. Speculating on a dire scenario at this point will only make him look stronger if he ends up strolling right out of Walter Reed while everyone was just making shyt up. Just let the virus run it’s course for a couple days

I'm saying, statistically the odds are in his favor. With everyone writing his eulogy already he gonna come back and be like " Told y'all the Chinese Virus ain't shyt :smugfavre:"

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From 2011

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/chris-christies-big-problem/2011/09/29/gIQAAL7J8K_story.html

On rare occasions, Christie speaks candidly about his weight. “I’m really struggling, been struggling for a long time with it,he told CNN’s Piers Morgan in June. “And I know that it would be better for my kids if I got it more under control, and so I do feel a sense of guilt at times about that.”

Six weeks later, the New Jersey governor was briefly hospitalized for asthma — a condition that he has had for most of his life. Researchers say that many respiratory problems, including asthma, are worsened by obesity.

As he left the hospital, Christie acknowledged the connection. He described himself as “relatively healthy by all objective indicators,” but added that “if I weighed less, I’d be healthier.

“The weight exacerbates everything,” he said.
And you still out here taking chances:gucci: