Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He's "not into politics" but starts multiple Trump threads, mocks people who don't like Trump, and said Trump was unbeatable. And half his threads start with "I don't follow politics, but Trump...." :mjlol:

Starts thread back in May 2016 to say that Trump will beat Clinton

Claims Trump is going to be a great president:

Starts thread back in July 2019 called "I don't see Trump losing to anyone in 2020"

Starts thread to mock people who thought Trump would be a terrible president:

Doesn't follow politics but thinks Trump is a great speaker

In a thread where someone was literally talking about their cousin dying of COVID-19, he writes:

Yet the guy who knows so much about how Trump/Biden will do in the debates pretends not to know that impeachment was going on:

In a thread where someone was questioning Trump's health, deflects to go on the attack:

Attacks Dave Chappelle for making jokes at Trump's expense:

Thread about Chinese restaurants opening, he pivots to mock people who don't like Trump:

In a thread that had nothing to do with Trump at all, attacks the news media and praises Trump:

In a fukking SPORTS thread, attacks the media and praises Trump:

Claims he watches lots of CNN and Fox News because Trump is so entertaining:

Claims not to know Trump's track record because he doesn't watch CNN or Fox News because it's so boring

Trump always on his mind too:

Sexiest man alive thread: His answer is Donald Trump

Celebrity hood pass thread: His answer is Donald Trump

:scust:

start a thread about this breh

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Trump wouldn’t have COVID if he didn’t get tested. It’s common sense. Shoulda never got tested
full

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, low-IQ slogans and smilies don't cut it. What specifically do you think Trump having COVID does to create the dynamics for your slogans to not sound counterproductive and stupid?

Please tell me, in specific terms, what you plan to do and what you think it will accomplish.
:pachaha:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

When it comes to people asking for a real plan, you don't have shyt. But when it came to defending Trump or attacking Democrats you had ALL sorts of talking to do.

If your gonna vote. Vote Trump.

Y'all want Biden to win as if he's not 10x worse thank Trump could imagine :russ:
:ahh:

I'm loving the fukkery. Trump is easily already the GOAT president :heh:

Trump stay sonnin these NFL players. Shaun king even had to pretend like players were going to boycott or something. So embarrassing. Knowing damn well there will be 0 players do anything. :mjlol:

These big strong black men getting sonned by old cacs left and right. These nikka left Kap hanging on some hoe shyt.

:hhh:

I will leave you alone and apologize to you infront everyone and rep you if you can explain how Trump giving money to HBCUs is not benefited Black people.

I LOVE Trump being president. He is literally doing everything I could have dreamed of. I now feel 100% comfortable distancing myself from 100% of people who don't acknowledge black empowerment as the number 1 thing in life. Friends family. Anybody playin dumb can stay where they at. Away from me.

Anybody ho votes for trump or Clinton is a c00n to me :yeshrug:

Trump is easily the best to ever run.
:wow:

His campaign is amazing.:wow:

Why are nikkas more anti trump than Hilary? Hilary literally said she wants black people exterminated. Wtf is wrong with nikkas? Cowards.

Ban Trump supporters only if you also Ban Biden supporters.:francis:

When we said we wanted trump as president. And by we intelligent black people. We wanted this and of course the stupid nikka wake up calls for shyts and giggles. Trump do as much damage to this goofy country as u can. :ehh:

Which is good. We need a clear cut enemy since black people can find a way to spin everything into somehow NOT being bad. Hilary is worse than trump. Bernie is a Jew so we know he's evil. But trump is straight up like yeah I'm basically a Klan member. Clear cut. Black folks are confused with everyone BUT trump. We all like "no trump" (cept c00ns.) So I feel we need him so we are forced to face reality. If that don't work oh well we deserve what ever happens. :francis:

Shut down the whole country and the unemployment will go up. These racist Biden supporters are just as racist if not more racist lately than Trump supporters. Y'all noticing these Biden supporters just seem like they wanna yell vote Biden ******!

Y'all need to stop scape goatin Trump. That orange fakkit was never gonna be good at anything presidentially. The fact that y'all even entertain it lets me know y'all on some dumb shyt. His response is more than I actually expected. NYC liberal governor had the worst response in the entire world and y'all turning this into a rethug vs Dem battle. :laff::laff:

Both the worst people involved in the pandemic are representative of both sides of the isle :laff:

Dealing with nonsense instead of white supremacy.

Protect the sick and elderly. Trying to stop the spread of a weak ass airborne virus is dumb as shyt. You target the vulnerable and work outwards from there.

Also, just for the fukkkery....

So because my mother was from Africa o can't get reparations? Is that what your saying?