Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
yeah you're not into politics, but you're real proficient in the president's political language. someone was paying attention to something.

He's "not into politics" but starts multiple Trump threads, mocks people who don't like Trump, and said Trump was unbeatable. And half his threads start with "I don't follow politics, but Trump...." :mjlol:

Starts thread back in May 2016 to say that Trump will beat Clinton
i don't follow politics at all or anything. don't know about republicans or democrats zip zelch nada.

i know that its going to be Trump vs Clinton, so ya'll going to tell me Donald is going to be our next president?

Claims Trump is going to be a great president:
i think Trump will be one of the best presidents that we've had in a while tbh. just a gut feeling

i don't really care who wins though..never did give a fukk who was president

Starts thread back in July 2019 called "I don't see Trump losing to anyone in 2020"
rolling our Bernie Sanders ain’t gonna do it brehs. Who has the best shot ?

Starts thread to mock people who thought Trump would be a terrible president:
I remember everyone on here said they was moving the day after the election

How did it work out? Which country y’all move to?

Doesn't follow politics but thinks Trump is a great speaker
i think trump is a great speaker without reading the que cards.'

after trump gets elected we will see many more reality tv stars run for office

In a thread where someone was literally talking about their cousin dying of COVID-19, he writes:
trump is gonna bodybag biden so hard in the presidential debates its not even gonna be funny.

Yet the guy who knows so much about how Trump/Biden will do in the debates pretends not to know that impeachment was going on:
just got into this news. i don't follow politics at all. they trying to kick trump out of office???

In a thread where someone was questioning Trump's health, deflects to go on the attack:
Trump is gonna body every single democratic candidate next year. Won’t even be close

Did y’all see what the demos have to offer in the debate this week? Sanders old af. The rest look like geeks

Attacks Dave Chappelle for making jokes at Trump's expense:
Yet he was doing trump jokes on snl

I'm getting tired of Dave tbh

Thread about Chinese restaurants opening, he pivots to mock people who don't like Trump:
The same people saying they not going to ever eat at Chinese restaurants again were the same ones that said they was gonna move out the country when trump got elected

In a thread that had nothing to do with Trump at all, attacks the news media and praises Trump:
Media always trying to fake shyt

The only one thing donald trump did was expose fake news media during his presidency

In a fukking SPORTS thread, attacks the media and praises Trump:
It was media. Trump don’t lie when he says fake news

first time anyone other than media saying klay won’t be back. Never trust the media

Media said saquon Barkley our 6-8 weeks. Not one giants member or coach said anything. He came back in 3. I’m really tired of media shyt

Claims he watches lots of CNN and Fox News because Trump is so entertaining:
trump is entertaining as hell though. i've watched a lot more cnn and fox news to see what that fukkboy is up to :mjlol:

Claims not to know Trump's track record because he doesn't watch CNN or Fox News because it's so boring
I get so bored watching cnn or Fox News or any political shyt

Trump always on his mind too:

Sexiest man alive thread: His answer is Donald Trump

Celebrity hood pass thread: His answer is Donald Trump

donald trump is going to be our next president and amorossa is the vice president

I do it [vote for Trump] for 1000. Trump doesn’t affect my everyday life

:scust:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it wasn’t serious and he was recovering and feeling better you know he’d definitely be putting up some video of him to portray himself looking strong to his base.

the fact that he’s sent no videos just tweets that weren’t even sent by him tells you it’s serious