Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
If Donnie Boy gets bodied y’all know his base is going to turn him into some hero Martyr right? Best case scenario he has an extremely long recovery time. Where he beats it but not by much. :francis:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
“I don’t want to be alarmist....but I’ll be alarmist”

:heh:

just let it play out. He’s over 70 and obese. He’s right in the high risk wheelhouse. Those are the folks that should be exercising more caution. No need to just make shyt up. Speculating on a dire scenario at this point will only make him look stronger if he ends up strolling right out of Walter Reed while everyone was just making shyt up. Just let the virus run it’s course for a couple days

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
They're definitely changing the rules following this episode. It's been 36 hours or so since we first found out he tested positive for COVID-19, and the amount of disinformation coming from HIS CAMP is overwhelming. Even the people in it do not know who to trust. It's telling that if Trump were "OK", he would've posted a vid or called into to Fox by now.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
“I don’t want to be alarmist....but I’ll be alarmist”

:heh:

just let it play out. He’s over 70 and obese. He’s right in the high risk wheelhouse. Those are the folks that should be exercising more caution. No need to just make shyt up. Speculating on a dire scenario at this point will only make him look stronger if he ends up strolling right out of Walter Reed whole everyone was just making shyt up.
Yeah, it's just a stupid tweet to throw out. Especially with all the misinformation coming out. Do not throw more fuel on what seems to be a forest fire at this point.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt like Biden, Harris, Maddow, and whoever else coming out, wishing him a speedy recovery, and saying they have him in their ‘thoughts and prayers’ doesn’t help. Obviously, Biden shouldn’t attack Trump or anything, but don’t help to rehabilitate the man’s image.

This is his fukking fault. All of it. Him and the entire party of self-destructive madmen that is the GOP. That absolutely cannot be forgotten. He's still a monster and his entire party is an existential threat to American democracy.
This right here. Fuked up az it is scaramucci responded to this the best, offered his condolences but said this is Trump's fuk up

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This guy is an ultimate bullshytter. Don't listen to him
I don't know that guy.

Common sense tells us that trump is in serious condition.

Trump is a grade a a$$hole that doens't listen to anyone. He wouldn't go to the hospital unless he had to. I'm sure he was probably dragged there because he was such a liability. Remember the WH has an in house medical facility. If 45 had it his way, he'd be out golfing, on the campaign trail, or at the bare minimal, back at the white house.

We haven't even seen him on camera since he's checked in. Dude could have gave us some video call.

200.gif

Last edited: