Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that is true, but that experimental drug cocktail aint being tested on anyone else tho...:ld:

I’m thinking he’s in way worse condition than what the White House is sharing. If it was a mild case why not just let him ride it out with the basic drugs...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I’m thinking he’s in way worse condition than what the White House is sharing. If it was a mild case why not just let him ride it out with the basic drugs...

that could also be true...:ld: rona finally hit him like tyson...

tenor.gif

:mjlol: and dude is old, overweight, eats mad junk food, doesnt sleep or workout, unhealthy sob...:hhh: of course rona would hit him... he called it a hoax remember...:bryan:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

he has mental issues..paranoid and anxious at minimum..probably ordered them to throw everything they have at him...he said in the past that he wanted to allow patients to take experimental drugs when things were bad..

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
@darius19

In January 2017, a federal right to try bill was introduced in the Senate by Republican Ron Johnson of Wisconsin.[10] Johnson was able to pass his bill in the Senate on August 3, 2017 in a unanimous consent motion.[11] Johnson had threatened to hold up a Senate vote on the FDA Reauthorization Act of 2017 (FDARA), a must-pass piece of legislation that allows the FDA to operate, if an amendment on right to try was not added to that bill. Johnson agreed to drop a hold on FDARA in exchange for a unanimous consent motion.[12] A companion House bill was introduced in February 2017; the following month it was referred to the House Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations.[13] On March 21, 2018, the House of Representatives passed a right to try bill, sending it to the Senate for consideration.[14] On May 22, the Senate passed S.204, the 'Trickett Wendler, Frank Mongiello, Jordan McLinn and Matthew Bellina Right to Try Act', and sent it to President Trump who signed it on May 30, 2018 creating a uniform system for terminal patients seeking access to investigational treatments.[15]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-to-try_law#cite_note-15

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
one of trumps doctors is supposed to give an update on tv at any moment now

but if theres one thing ive learned from watching agents of chaos and the comey rule this week is that this administration pushes our their narrative in favor of the facts almost on a consistent basis, often on an illegal basis even. there is no transparency. his condition could have taken a turn for the worse and i'm sure they got a doctor thats willing to play ball with them and the doctor is gonna say trump is doing great. i guarantee they use the word "strong/strongly" some where in there. trumps ego wont permit any sign of weakness to be reported on their end.