Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

red circle = positive for covid-19

d1qRAZg.gif

0t2gRlt.jpg

I hope Bill Barr gets that invite.

Daps
They told me outdoor events were fine though :ohhh:
Avoiding large gatherings is best but outdoor events lesson your chance of catching it. But you should still social distance. If you watch the videos, one of the cac senators that caught it was literally up in everyone’s face hugging and shaking hands, no mask. Plus they had indoor events after.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Avoiding large gatherings is best but outdoor events lesson your chance of catching it. But you should still social distance. If you watch the videos, one of the cac senators that caught it was literally up in everyone’s face hugging and shaking hands, no mask. Plus they had indoor events after.

That's my point, everyone feeling safe outdoors still needs to practice proper distancing and hygiene

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
They told me outdoor events were fine though :ohhh:
Some white house members have admitted they had an indoor afterparty where people barely wore masks or social distanced. Also in the outdoor events after the sit down ceremony they was plenty of hugging and close contact.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing MAGA on social media blast democrats for not showing empathy with Trump truly takes a special lack of self awareness on themselves and the man they admire

if Biden was sick now you know Trump and his supporters would be relentlessly mocking him

FOH with the moral high ground bullsh1t. If you’re a Trump supporter you can’t play the empathy card.