Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
shyt, so much stuff is going around.

He ain't authorized a letter as to what should be done for succession.
Nancy done been called.
He taking forever to get to the choppa.
I don't want to jump the gun, but....

SS has protocol checklists....

I would assume that they are running those shyts to run the transport one.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hhh: Pence is not going to win an election over Biden

I wouldnt be so sure....

Pence is like the prototype republican candidate and doesnt carry any of the baggage or fukkery that Trump does. Alot of Biden supporters are actually just anti-Trump.

There is a very real chance Pence could win...and from what I read about him, thats a scary thought.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont think so

he isnt popular with the lower-class uneducated white republicans like that. and most moderates/independents see him as a weird jesus freak, not a charismatic evangelical like bush. the last four years sucking up to trump constantly hasnt helped his image, and he was pretty unpopular in Indiana before he got tapped for VP because the treh ban lost them a lot of business
This is a very logical answer. This is also an illogical situation

It could be Pence or the Easter Bunny. Whoever is in that spot would have the "We gotta do this for Trump" energy

Consider for a second the fervor of these people

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I wouldnt be so sure....

Pence is like the prototype republican candidate and doesnt carry any of the baggage or fukkery that Trump does. Alot of Biden supporters are actually just anti-Trump.

There is a very real chance Pence could win...and from what I read about him, thats a scary thought.

stop it lmao. If the president is removed (death, impeachment, etc) his replacement isn't winning shyt. This ain't Harry Truman and we're not in WWII.