Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They're gonna drag this muthafukka out to the White House lawn in broad ass daylight, clutchin a bible, hair fukked up....:russ::laff:

This the biggest troll con job of all time...fukkin sheep.
I would normally agree with you but he's not tweeting tho. That's only red flag in this cause he tweets no matter what. If he's tweeting shyt he's good.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Alex Jones and his crew have already started saying he was poisoned or purposely infected. Or that he may have gotten it forreal and that now “they’ll” use this opportunity to kill him. Lol . The man covered every base, including him getting better.
Melania want out. the jokes on her, word around town is he’s broke as a joke. She must have signed one of the dr Dre prenups. fukk em both on behalf of my aunt that passed.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This gonna be the perfect excuse to roll out that vaccine.. This CAC aint slick

[Trump voice]

"I, me, your favorite president Donald J Trump, a proud American, took the trial vaccine! I was down & out, the doctors had given up on me! They said, President Trump, we cant do anything else for you.....all we have is this vaccine developed by the finest American medical minds, proud Trump supporters even, but it hasn't been truly tested yet. It's a risk if you take it!

I told them.....Give it to me! Not for me, but for AMERICA! And here I am, 100% free of the Chinese virus!"

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We finna smoke that rare presidential pack?
giphy.gif
Dat “Platinum” pack
:mjpls:
BL2sU9L.png