Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
I wouldnt be so sure....

Pence is like the prototype republican candidate and doesnt carry any of the baggage or fukkery that Trump does. Alot of Biden supporters are actually just anti-Trump.

There is a very real chance Pence could win...and from what I read about him, thats a scary thought.
breh nobody gonna vote for that hitler youth camp counselor looking nikka.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a very logical answer. This is also an illogical situation

It could be Pence or the Easter Bunny. Whoever is in that spot would have the "We gotta do this for Trump" energy

Consider for a second the fervor of these people

Yep I been telling folks pence the one your worry about more than trump. Cause unlike trump...pence gonna smile, be quiet and move in silence.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Are those Trump's last steps? This picture looks eerie as fukk. :ohhh:[/QUOTE]

d31.gif

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
This is a very logical answer. This is also an illogical situation

It could be Pence or the Easter Bunny. Whoever is in that spot would have the "We gotta do this for Trump" energy

Consider for a second the fervor of these people
yeah for the republicans they might turn out. i dont think pence will help him them with the independents though.

although maybe he would be more popular in the midwest where hes from. so maybe he could swing some swing states. im not sure though, bidens been putting in a lot of work there.