Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Starski

Superstar
Daps
ShowyBossyBarnswallow-size_restricted.gif
What movie is this again?

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
There is a 100% chance that Pence would win the presidency if Trump died or had to step down.
i dont think so

he isnt popular with the lower-class uneducated white republicans like that. and most moderates/independents see him as a weird jesus freak, not a charismatic evangelical like bush. the last four years sucking up to trump constantly hasnt helped his image, and he was pretty unpopular in Indiana before he got tapped for VP because the treh ban lost them a lot of business

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Imma piss on this evil ass cac's grave I swear to god B! :ohlawd:

And for real, straight like, some of y'all are better than me, and I kind of admire that. You say you wouldn't wish death on this man...but frankly I'm way too sick of us as black people being asked to have sympathy, understanding, and humanity for white folks meanwhile people like Trump see us as lower than human and takes joy in our abuse, mistreatment, and deaths.

Call me a cold fukking son of a bytch...but I have no tears to spill for this racist white supremacist narcisstic criminal a$$hole and there's a special place in hell for his family and him and I can't WAIT for them to go there.

And I would tell you that shyt in real life, so I have no problem attaching my face to my posts here cause that's some trill nikka shyt from me....deadass...I've been waiting for an end to this nightmare that the Trumps have brought to earth.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And no, Pence ain't winning shyt. It doesn't matter whether Trump lives or dies, the Republicans are finished next month.

I just hope Trump comes out from oxygen in time to see himself getting his ass whooped this November. Then fukk it, he lives, he dies, whatever. I don't give a fukk.

Trump could live another 20 years for all I care.

I'm more concerned with Trumpism dying than Trump himself, and this may finally be what kills it. If Trump lives long enough to see it die and live out his final days in disgrace, even better.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Imma piss on this evil ass cac's grave I swear to god.4

And for real, straight like, some of y'all are better than me, and I kind of admire that. You say you wouldn't wish death on this man...but frankly I'm way too sick of us as black people being asked to have sympathy, understanding, and humanity for white folks meanwhile people like Trump see us as lower than human and takes joy in our abuse, mistreatment, and deaths.

Call me a cold fukking son of a bytch...but I have no tears to spill for this racist white supremacist narcisstic criminal a$$hole and there's a special place in hell for his family and him and I can't WAIT for them to go there.

And I would tell you that shyt in real life, so I have no problem attaching my face to my posts here cause that's some trill nikka shyt from me....deadass...I've been waiting for an end to this nightmare that the Trumps have brought to earth.
I don't wish death on anyone, but I completely understand you:wow: