Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Okay the way I see it, when it comes to The President Health, The Union always protect the President so they going to send out mis information because They don't want enemies know their moves and US is without a President because there's have to be a Chain of Command, look how they hid FDR being crippled, they hid Ronald Regan Alzheimer's.

Two things I see, Trump died already or they know he's on his way out, that's why Nancy Pelosi and Pence took the Covid-19 test and Pelosi ain't signed the Coronavirus stimulus because they getting ready to do a transfer of power

If that happens it changes the Game, Pence is getting Trump MAGA, he going to get all Republicans Including Rhinos, he going to get the Independents and Moderates sympathy votes

Americans get Emotional when a President dies doesn't matter if it's a Democrat or Republican, The Nation Mourns and If that happens it's Wrap Pence is going to win

Y'all wishing this Man Death and you don't want that.

Pence is worst than Trump and even I would vote for Biden against Pence

Y'all kids really don't know and think this shyt is a game. Y'all don't want this because Biden is not going to win if Trump dies

fukk you and Trump fakkit

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
The fukkery about to reach a fever pitch in November. As celebratory as I would be if dude just passed, I know deep down that shyt could have some really far reaching implications, and do even more damage to this country and both parties than him living through the election would.

This year really has been something else...

Daps
tenor.gif
:gucci:

Pence would win the election .

what’s confusing