Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Daps

UES23BTGO5DVLMWPUIPP27WTSQ.jpg

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
A lot of yall say this, but come on....

Man who disregarded every rule and precaution for a highly contagious virus catches said virus

I wonder what the explanation could be? :ohhh:

God? :ohhh:

Its gotta be god right?:ohhh:

I gotchu lol. But the whole maga camp’s been on fire for a minute: Herman Cain dying, trump boats sinking, and now this right before election. I know bad people attract bad outcomes but I’ve never seen it on this scale

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Okay the way I see it, when it comes to The President Health, The Union always protect the President so they going to send out mis information because They don't want enemies know their moves and US is without a President because there's have to be a Chain of Command, look how they hid FDR being crippled, they hid Ronald Regan Alzheimer's.

Two things I see, Trump died already or they know he's out, that's why Nancy Pelosi and Pence took the Covid-19 test and Pelosi ain't signed the Coronavirus stimulus because they getting ready to do a transfer of power

If that happens it changes the Game, Pence is getting Trump MAGA, he going to get all Republicans Including Rhinos, he going to get the Independents and Moderates sympathy votes

Americans get Emotional when a President dies doesn't matter if it's a Democrat or Republican, The Nation Mourns and If that happens it's Wrap Pence is going to win

Y'all wishing this Man Death and you don't want that.

Pence is worst than Trump and even I would vote for Biden against Pence

Y'all kids really don't know and think this shyt is a game. Y'all don't want this because Biden is not going to win if Trump dies
Dude shut up.

Sorry that your idiot leader Trump decided to treat this as a joke and getting his just deserts.

It didn't have to be this way but himself and his idiot supporters acting like retards are to blame for this. Take off your cape.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
If you’re feeling bad in any way for Trump, don’t. His son is stirring up maga gang posting photoshops of the Washington Post wishing trump dies and accusing former Obama employees wishing death on him too. Bro, your dad could be possibly heading to his death bed and you out here trying to spread misinformation to agitate your base? :mjtf:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Dude shut up.

Sorry that your idiot leader Trump decided to treat this as a joke and getting his just deserts.

It didn't have to be this way but himself and his idiot supporters acting like retards are to blame for this. Take off your cape.

Eat a Dicc bytch I ain't a Trump Supporter but you hoes don't know shyt about Politics or American Politics

I bet you ask any Democrat politican if Trump dies those this hurt they chances they will say yes, they know American voter's

You want Biden to Win, you better pray Trump lives because mark my words if he dies. Pence is going to be The President not Biden

Now shut the fukk up and study history