Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
COVID does not fukk around breh. You can be good today and be gone in 2 days. Depends on the strain and your immune system

Exactly. That means conventional drugs are not working

One of my homeboys dropped from the Rona and he was 31, in good shape just finished up training to be an air traffic controller. I couldn't even go to his funeral.:francis:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Worse case scenario is Trump dies and Pence becomes president. I’ll take Trump over that dude any day

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
he is the US President though. He could say he feels fine and they'll still take him in to run tests just as a precaution.

Most ppl who have covid don't spiral downward that quickly.

But I'm no doctor, so maybe @LeVraiPapi could say more.
Saying he’ll be there for the next few days

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Trump is 74, overweight and has health issues. He really might not make it out of this.

Even if he makes it out he's not just gonna bounce back as regular ol' Trump. This shyt lingers for months, via coughs and fatigue. Unless he just has a mild case/reaction it's gonna be some time before he's bouncing around at rallies or even doing debates standing up.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Okay the way I see it, when it comes to The President Health, The Union always protect the President so they going to send out mis information because They don't want enemies know their moves and US is without a President because there's have to be a Chain of Command, look how they hid FDR being crippled, they hid Ronald Regan Alzheimer's.

Two things I see, Trump died already or they know he's on his way out, that's why Nancy Pelosi and Pence took the Covid-19 test and Pelosi ain't signed the Coronavirus stimulus because they getting ready to do a transfer of power

If that happens it changes the Game, Pence is getting Trump MAGA, he going to get all Republicans Including Rhinos, he going to get the Independents and Moderates sympathy votes

Americans get Emotional when a President dies doesn't matter if it's a Democrat or Republican, The Nation Mourns and If that happens it's Wrap Pence is going to win

Y'all wishing this Man Death and you don't want that.

Pence is worst than Trump and even I would vote for Biden against Pence

Y'all kids really don't know and think this shyt is a game. Y'all don't want this because Biden is not going to win if Trump dies