Trump Going Full Nazi. #BOTHSIDES gang, is this your boy?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Both sides aint shyt in the same way both me and my mom's father aint shyt.

We both alcoholics and i happen to be a raging autist and im bad at pretty much everything.... but only one of us is a literal fukking nazi.
This post is absolutely honest in a hilarious way. Damn fam lol.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You're kinda biased. You just want Kamala to import the @3rdWorld :patrice:

Lookin kinda funny in the light breh. I don't even know who to trust no more :mjcry:

Come on breh, no one want's Kamala to import my namesake people..and she will not.

Think about the criticism she's receiving for her brutal work as a prosecutor..you honestly think someone like her will fling the borders wide open :wtf:

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Do Trump supporters and #Bothsiders have amnesia? Did they forget the literal pandemic that forced us to lock ourselves in our houses for a year? Not to mention the protests??

It blows my mind how Trump could have any support, how people are letting him get away with spinning this narrative that America was some utopia when he was in office. Like, weren't you there?!?!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hasn't trump been in office already? :dead:

Did your neighborhood look anything like the picture on the left while he was in office? :dead:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
good luck making a living off your “art” under trump.

:unimpressed:
the worst times create the best art. civil rights era/60s, explosion of rap under reagan, even punk came back a lil bit during the GWB years.

not that i want bad times, just saying :whoa: