Trump Going Full Nazi. #BOTHSIDES gang, is this your boy?

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
when the stakes are this existential, #bothsides is inherently supportive of trump.

:francis:
That's wild. If that's the case maybe Kamala should address this slander targeted at black people - and her, for being a black woman, and specifically outline a plan to protect/advance black people in the manner as Asians, LGBT, and Israelis regardless of blowback from suburban/rust belt Maga sympathizers
:ohhh:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Trump making it hard for both siders
Bothsiders correctly argue that both parties are equally evil and work in tandem to harm foundational black Americans with their policies.

The only people who argue otherwise are people from one of the groups that do benefit from the policies of one party or another, which is pretty much every other group except foundational black Americans.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's been openly utilizing Nazi rhetoric since his first run, utilized it throughout his first campaign and fascism was the underlying premise of his first term.

He has never been anything less than a fascist.

I'm not sure entirely what #BothSides consists of (presumably it is the recognition that the both parties are inherently supportive of the capitalist mode of production, the underlying violence and exploitation of the Global South that requires it, and willing to place profit above all) - but that does not change Trump's openly fascism.

Daps
That's wild. If that's the case maybe Kamala should address this slander targeted at black people - and her, for being a black woman, and specifically outline a plan to protect/advance black people in the manner as Asians, LGBT, and Israelis regardless of blowback from suburban/rust belt Maga sympathizers
:ohhh:
she’s unveiling her policy this week. i imagine it will generally address ALL americans - and not black people, specifically.

i don’t see any problem with that.

:unimpressed:

ReasonableMatic

Daps

this isn’t from a trump surrogate; this is from his own campaign’s twitter account.

is this the kind of message the “no tangibles, no vote” crowd is comfortable aligning itself with?
:jbhmm:

Let’s have a look at Trump’s KOONS, shall we:sas1:

KoonYe: Slavery was a choice!!
:patrice::jbhmm::ehh: He makes good beats, so..

KoonYe: I am a Nazi!!
:patrice::jbhmm::ehh: He makes good sneakers, so..

compressed-f5c37256-aa77-4b5d-9f97-bcc155619b32.jpg

KoonDace Owens: George Floyd wasn’t murdered!!
:patrice::jbhmm::ehh:Let’s get her on the BreakfastClub,
we need diversity in political thought.

7BJ35RJEG5JP77Z4E3KQHHBLEI.jpg

Math Hoffa: Kanye was right, slavery was a choice!!
:patrice::jbhmm::ehh: He has good interviews, I’m tuned in.

Trump: **Says the most blatant racist white supremacist dog whistles. Removes essential resources that took decades to acquire. Puts white supremacists at the highest positions of power**
:patrice::jbhmm::ehh: I like my racism out in the open.
He’s entertaining, I fux with Trump #BothSides.

4e426866997949fd9a4b8e6bb39aaf78_xl.jpg

attachment-Bandman-Kevo-White-Lives-Matter-tattoo.jpg

F8q-eMgWIAAigPl.jpg:large

200w.gif

Last edited: