Trump Going Full Nazi. #BOTHSIDES gang, is this your boy?

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
People shouldn't ignore history, rise of the nazi party. Most of those who died ignored the warning signs thinking they were safe, making money and some mixed with nazi approved cac parents or grandparents. Once the nazi party got all the power...

Trump been using the same playbook

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
He's their messiah and purveyor of hate..

If you're a generally toxic and hateful person Trumps your man..whether Black white or Hispanic. :manny:
You're getting deported next year and you'll never have to concern yourself with our politics again.

Trump ‘24 🍊

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Not saying that every African that comes here is saint but Africans gotta be some of the most stay out the way people that come over here. They just want to work and take care of their family.

On top of that the coli says they are c00ns so they would end up voting republican anyway.
They have a giant continent they can do all that on.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is expected from them....

why shocked?
1. It is not shock.
2. What we "expect" from them we say they do behind closed doors. They are way more upfront with it.
3. You have to contextualize everything. The more public it is, the more it becomes obvious some people will "heed the call" and do shyt on behalf of this idiot.
4. It is never a good idea to say "I expect this" and use that logic to tune out today what they do just because of what they did yesterday.

Basically, any indifference allows them to normalize this even further. No, people should absolutely give a shyt at every step. A lot of dummies equivocate things falsely simply because now they mentally normalize everything these white supremacists do. Suddenly, me not getting something from this guy is the same is me being attacked by this other guy. No, always make distinctions.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You're getting deported next year and you'll never have to concern yourself with our politics again.

Trump ‘24 🍊

Are you suggesting that unlike you, I have a second home I can get deported or flee to when shyt hits the fan :ohhh:

:umad:

But seriously, jokes aside..
This isnt funny though..to all my US Brehs, I care and have respect for you, and wish you guys the very best in this neo fascist system youre trapped in. :francis:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
01soygG.jpeg

I can't even remember negging these nikkas. I don't remember screen names. The fukk? How many times you gotta neg someone for them to block your shyt :dead: