Trump Brings Elon Musk Onto The Stage At Today’s Pennsylvania Rally

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Why are posters still giving Trump attention on this site? Cats complaining about the media doing it, yet are still engaging in the exact same practice and still using a racist man's content to do it :mjlol:

Dudes in here are continuing to promote and further his rhetoric even if they don't realize it.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are posters still giving Trump attention on this site? Cats complaining about the media doing it, yet are still engaging in the exact same practice and still using a racist man's content to do it :mjlol:
Is this really the first thing that came to your head after seeing this? You seem more upset about those bringing this shyt to light than you are about a white supremacist movement that wants to engage in nationwide pogroms.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

Dudes in here are continuing to promote and further his rhetoric even if they don't realize it.

Cac or agent réponse.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Is this really the first thing that came to your head after seeing this? You seem more upset about those bringing this shyt to light than you are about a white supremacist movement that wants to engage in nationwide pogroms.
I made this exact same thing in the other thread where @JLova was mentioning how the media is continuing to give Trump attention.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

i don’t even think many of those of us who support harris grasp just how dark this country will become if trump wins.

is this what you #bothsides brehs want?

:francis:

“Kill the Boer!!!” :ufdup:
IMG-1676.gif

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Cac or agent réponse.
I'm verified on this site, so try again.

By people continuing to give Trump attention at every turn, all you're doing is giving him a platform to continue to spew his racist rhetoric and agenda.

I made this exact same comment in a thread earlier today and I stand by it. I've even mentioned before on this site how people complain about Elon and his racism, yet still use his platform at every turn.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I made this exact same thing in the other thread where @JLova was mentioning how the media is continuing to give Trump attention.
Sharing this stuff on a struggling hip hip forum isn't doing any damage. The problem with mainstream media and Trump is that they aren't putting things into proper context when covering him and is constantly sane washing him.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Sharing this stuff on a struggling hip hip forum isn't doing any damage. The problem with mainstream media and Trump is that they aren't putting things into proper context when covering him .
It is doing damage because it's giving obvious and clear agents on this site a platform to run interference by running into the threads to do it. Any attention to it at all is furthering the rhetoric and giving it a platform regardless of how small or large it is.

People keep posting these threads in the name of daps and plat threads. They even do the same thing in continuing to post Tariq's obvious agent interference rhetoric.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
he's one of the two candidates for president :dahell:

it's not like he's some obscure youtube streamer or something :dead:
People were still posting about him even after the election.

You had everyone including people on this site saying they wouldn't cover anymore after the capital riots, yet went right back to doing the exact same thing.

Daps
Sharing this stuff on a struggling hip hip forum isn't doing any damage. The problem with mainstream media and Trump is that they aren't putting things into proper context when covering him and is constantly sane washing him.
you have the wealthiest man in the world, someone who purchased the most popular social media outlet on the planet, who uses it to platform an uninterrupted stream of hatred, being welcomed onto the stage of a presidential candidate who orchestrated a coup and is now running a campaign fueled by the great replacement theory, a belief that white people are being driven to the point of extinction.

connect the fukking dots, people.

this goes deeper than you realize, and it’s just the beginning.

:unimpressed: