Trump allies mull compulsory military service (Project 2025 again...)

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You served?

Military isnt for everyone and the culture isnt for everyone

I had some terrible times in the military. Forcing someone to do that shyt is not the wave, and will only lead to resentment and folks not caring.

Let me not even get into the rampant racism in the military

There's rampant racism in America. You don't need to serve to experience that.

Nope, I just am smart enough to know the situation. You want to openly revolt against a government that kills/penalizes like nothing over military matters isn't smart.

At that point the options are really either: ruin your life or join the military. The latter sucks don't get me wrong, but having a brother who served in the country and is doing well right now, I wouldn't say the military was the worst thing to happen but you have to have the mentality and fortitude for it.

I've seen how much these protests really matter and they somewhat move the needle, however, the very fact that it's verifiable you're avoiding military service will bring all that noise to a close like how everyone has to go to work and can't protest 24/7. When that notification to serve pops up then it gets too intimate to avoid and the hard decision must be made.

Not to mention you'd basically be an outsider to society if everyone your age has served around you and you didn't. That's how it really works. You even goin to have influencers like Ak out there on some "Chat, this guy didn't do time in service with all of us, boo this man".

If you want to prevent it, you make sure Trump doesn't get into office because once that law goes live, it's done.

If everyone is fulfilling their civic duties and you aren't then maybe you should be an outcast, it will be a position you've opted into.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
There's rampant racism in America. You don't need to serve to experience that.

If everyone is fulfilling their civic duties and you aren't then maybe you should be an outcast, it will be a position you've opted into.

You can always leave a job or take your self out of those places that you feel are racist in the civilian world

In the military you leave and you get a court martial and arrested possibly leading to a dishonorable discharge, lets not even mention the retaliation completely ruining your life. You can't just quit.

That's why I asked you if you served, alot of folks think the military is some training and a dodge charger. It's a completely different lifestyle. Forcing that on someone is ridiculous.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
We do not need every single brain dead moron in this country having knowledge about guns like that. Too much hate in this country. And honestly I don’t trust our government with that shyt. Slippery slope.
And we seen and read how that played out for folks who were drafted in Vietnam

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hell nah. I know some conservative colibrehs will support this.

I gave a similar idea to the coli Dems and was shunned.

"Militarize the schools"

Im glad you asked:respect:

1. Instead of sending billions to Ukraine,create a text messaging system for snitches. Rewards will be offered in real time,might be 50$ to catch a thief might be 5000-10K$. It works like a lottery so you never know. This will cut down on people committing crimes as a collective. This will get more criminals off the streets.

2. State Deportation-You wanna be a so called O.G in Chicago? Recruiting young kids and terrorizing the city. You want to be a habitual criminal who cant get right? Well off to Idaho,Cleveland or North Dakota. Take it back to the wild wild west "get the hell outta my town". This is a better alternative than prison. If you still are messing up after the change of scenery,off to prison for a long time.

3.Militarize the Schools- the bad apples will be seperated from the good. They will recieve discipline through the verbal abuse and phsyical punishment the military offers. This is a better option than juvenile or a cemetery. If you want out,and back to regular schooling,you will need to show your on the right path.

4. Funding for Neighborhood watch groups. An Uber like system where people are paid to patrol and collect data. No authorization to engage,just collect date and note suspicious activity in their community.

If you want to be a distraction in school and keep other black children from getting a decent education? Render them to Ceasar until their parents or they themselves decide to take their life seriously. Obviously i have issue with taking black history out of schools which republicans are doing. But its not really a major sticking point based on how its taught,and how its used as a tool by white suprrmacy anyway:respect:

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Those 2 years won't get the cobwebs off. Kids can't run 2 miles are already smoking vapes and THC pens, have tattoos suck at math, tech, science, reading. By the time an intense military course gets them close to par their time will be up and they'll quit.

Besides there's too many benefits as it is, not everyone can be a veteran. They'd have to make separate benefits for enlisted service members vs mandatory served.

We blew our surplus manpower/any good on OIF/OEF,
we cant really shake-n-bake blood out of a stone (i.e. rush coursing

We never really recovered after the 07' surge, by that time standards were already dropping, programs were being reworked and changed...shii was matter of time

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

It was led by Rep. Chrissy Houlahan, D-Pa., and passed in the House Armed Services Committee’s version of the NDAA in May. The NDAA advanced through the committee in an overwhelming 57 to 1 vote.

The National Defense Authorization Act passed 217-199, mostly along party lines, with just six Democrats voting for it and three conservatives breaking with the GOP to oppose it.

While the NDAA passed out of the Armed Services Committee on an overwhelmingly bipartisan 57-1 vote, House Republicans then added several conservative amendments along party lines over the last two days once the bill made it to the House floor, making it controversial. That includes an amendment that would permanently freeze hiring for diversity, equity and inclusion (or DEI) jobs within the Defense Department and eliminate the department’s position of chief diversity officer. It would also bar the Tricare health care program from providing gender transition surgeries.

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., blasted the bill on Friday afternoon over the inclusion of amendments curbing funding for abortion, transgender medical care, and diversity efforts.

"Unsurprisingly, the legislation coming out of the House today is loaded with anti-LGBTQ, anti-choice, anti-environment, and other divisive amendments guaranteed not to pass the Senate," Schumer said. "As we move forward with this year’s NDAA process, both sides will have to work together to pass bipartisan legislation that honors and respects all who serve in defense of our nation."

Those Dems are part of the problem and why we can't put the Republicans away. They need to be outed.

Last edited: