Trump allies mull compulsory military service (Project 2025 again...)

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359

Basically not the draft but a mandatory military service stint like Israel, South Korea, and Taiwan.

All high schoolers would be required to take the military standardized test the ASVAB.

Of course dudes like JD Vance and others who never served swear this is an awesome idea.

Mad respect to our military brehs but I have a feeling this is more about shoring up manpower for big wars than some giant citizenship exercise. The military IS a good route for some people but this would effectively make it a core civic institution.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Never......aint no bytch ass that ain't never did shyt except be rich in they life about to tell my seed a damn thing.......always some bytches that haven't and now can't serve want to try some shyt like this.......ain't no choice other than home schooling it seems to be headed toward.......

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I'm ready to serve :salute:
And this n-gga will be the first ones killed.

Enemies will have this n-gga looking like Denzel at the end of Training Day

5ovINB.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Good idea.

Imagine a country where everyone has a blue belt in Brazillian Jiujitsu at minimum and can bust their gun.
Incel culture eradicated

Sadly we are talking about the white man here and any good intentions he has are usually corrupted by his selfishness and greed. More than likely he'll be using this to create his own private militia groups out of ordinary bozos. Not to mention turning the compulsory service into a shipment of citizens into war territories

Last edited: