True or False: Trae Young has played his last game as a Hawk

Has Trae Young played his last game as a Hawk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Trading Trae wouldn't be a rebuild. We still have Jalen Johnson/Murray plus a lot of young talent (the team played fairly well without Trae). The problem is the Murray/Trae combo is one of the WOAT. Both are great PG's that should be leading their own teams.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm pro Murray for the Hawks. Trae seems destined to be Wemby's running partner at this point.
I would want Dejounte back myself. But it seems like if the Hawks are going to choose between the two they're gonna keep DJ

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Hawks need to rebuild and stop prolonging.
Spurs own their picks either outright unprotected or swaps through 2027. Unless they trade Trae to the Spurs for their picks back they aint rebuilding shyt until 2028.

Which is the main reason why the Spurs and Hawks should do a deal. Hawks have what the Spurs need, a non trash point guard who can run a two man game with Wemby, who is ready to start winning right now, and the Spurs have the picks the hawks would need, their own, to do a rebuild.

If I'm the spurs I'm not giving the Hawks shyt other than their picks back and making them take one of if not both Keldon and Collins. They want more than that fukk it just draft a PG, keep it moving, and tell the Hawks have fun being one injury away from giving us Cooper Flagg

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Either Murray or Young will be moved this offseason. I’d shop them both and see who brings an offer that either improves the team with whomever remains between Murray/Young…I’m also moving Capela and Bogdonvich. Either way I assume Landry Fields should be busy.

Trae Young to Spurs, Lakers, Brooklyn, Magic, Utah, Pelicans are just about the only destinations I can think of for him right now.

D Murray to Pelicans, Warriors, Lakers, Minnesota, Brooklyn, Magic, Jazz are the only destinations I can think of for him.

I did hear rumors that the coach was more fond of Murray and he seems easier to have on your roster as he plays both sides of the ball.

I’d personally look to move Young especially if I get pieces to improve the team as opposed to future picks. I don’t think the Hawks can bottom out with their fanbase.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Spurs own their picks either outright unprotected or swaps through 2027. Unless they trade Trae to the Spurs for their picks back they aint rebuilding shyt until 2028.

Which is the main reason why the Spurs and Hawks should do a deal. Hawks have what the Spurs need, a non trash point guard who can run a two man game with Wemby, who is ready to start winning right now, and the Spurs have the picks the hawks would need, their own, to do a rebuild.

If I'm the spurs I'm not giving the Hawks shyt other than their picks back and making them take one of if not both Keldon and Collins. They want more than that fukk it just draft a PG, keep it moving, and tell the Hawks have fun being one injury away from giving us Cooper Flagg
I'm no Trae fan at all but at least if you bring him in, Wemby is so good defensively if you get some 3&D guys on the wings you can see yourselves being at least net neutral defensively.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Trae Young on the Pelicans with Zion would be amazing. I could imagine the synergy between those two

Maybe use Brandon Ingram in a trade or sign-and-trade

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

I wouldn't even give ATL their picks back, I'd offer up my own considering that a Wemby/Trae would potentially be enough to eventually get out of the lottery.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Hawks gotta decide between him & Murray.

They played a bit better with Murray when Trae was out with the injury, and Murray is on a cheaper & longer contract.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
That possession before the half when he held on to the ball the entire shot clock and distributed to Murray who was completely wrapped up with 2 seconds on the clock pretty much sealed the deal. Murray was pissed the fukk off storming off the court and I could tell we losing and Trae gotta go.

Ant-man who really from here balling got people turning into wolves fans. Trae gotta go lol

Last edited:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Both are responsible for half the "how they not throw that lob to Wemby" highlights.
This is the problem with ppl who don't actually watch Trae play.

They see a couple highlights of cool plays and think that would work with their team, while not having seen him enough to know that if a guy like Dejounte couldn't last under Pop, someone like Trae has a less than zero percent chance