True or False: Trae Young has played his last game as a Hawk

Has Trae Young played his last game as a Hawk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Simmons gave that franchise both their greatest playoff moment in the last couple decades and their biggest curse. they got a completely inflated sense of value lol

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
The draft is too bad

If it wasn't, maybe
you don't have to trade him for picks in this draft.

The draft being relatively weak at PG going forward will boost Trae's value on the market.

That and who else is out there?

To answer the OP, reluctantly yes but Atlanta wants names instead of rounding out a good team.

San Antonio maybe, Brooklyn, maybe even New Orleans should inquire. Beyond that, not sure who else makes sense.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Trade for figure picks and not current ones
That's true but I'm never a fan of trading for "value" or "flexibility" that I can't realistically picture myself translating into something tangible. Even if you said this would put you into the Cooper Flagg sweepstakes, I just saw Wemby's rookie season, it's not as enticing right now.

We'll see.

you don't have to trade him for picks in this draft.

The draft being relatively weak at PG going forward will boost Trae's value on the market.

That and who else is out there?

To answer the OP, reluctantly yes but Atlanta wants names instead of rounding out a good team.

San Antonio maybe, Brooklyn, maybe even New Orleans should inquire. Beyond that, not sure who else makes sense.
This is true, but I feel like this year is a year too early nonetheless. I'm not sure what his contract situation is, but I feel like the market looks a lot better if they can hold on another year

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That's true but I'm never a fan of trading for "value" or "flexibility" that I can't realistically picture myself translating into something tangible. Even if you said this would put you into the Cooper Flagg sweepstakes, I just saw Wemby's rookie season, it's not as enticing right now.

We'll see.

This is true, but I feel like this year is a year too early nonetheless. I'm not sure what his contract situation is, but I feel like the market looks a lot better if they can hold on another year

I would love to see the Spurs get Westbrook in the offseason.

Dude would make sure Wemby is properly fed.