True or False: Trae Young has played his last game as a Hawk

Has Trae Young played his last game as a Hawk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
No its not. :heh:

Say it out loud and you'll realize how stupid it sounds to expect the same things out of Trae as Jokic. Come on man.
You're giving Trey a pass for his defensive deficiencies and poor shot selection at times. That's not all on his teammates and that's going to carry with him wherever he goes.

Again there was a reason why ATL brought in Murray in the first place. If people want to put Trey up there with other players in the league, then he's gotta deal with the criticism and slander just like they do. There's no favorites.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes get Trae outta there with them bum ass nikkas so he can play with Wemby.

Him going to SA will change his entire narrative
Wemby is the future, not Trae.

Why does he care about Trae’s narrative.

Trae needs to read the story of Isiah Thomas and learn to play some defense.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Wemby is the future, not Trae.

Why does he care about Trae’s narrative.

Trae needs to read the story of Isiah Thomas and learn to play some defense.
Cause Wemby need a PG that can get him the fukking ball consistently :beli:

Victor would get an easy 10-12 points if not more off lobs from Trae nightly.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Completely agree - Trae isn't the guy. Pop might come out on the court and try to Spreewell him the first time he takes a 30 foot 3 with 17 seconds on the shot clock.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

At the expense of taking shots away from Wemby especially if he insists on being a chucker like he does at times.

He needs someone to help get him shots and not take away from him.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps

Lol why is that post saying conference finals and playoffs three times. Almost trying to make it sound like he went to conf. finals 3 times :mjlol:

He had one fluke trip to the ECF and the other two playoff performances ended in a quick 1st round exit.

Brandon Jennings made the playoffs couple times without the all-star teammate. And nobody cares or remembers him.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Lol why is that post saying conference finals and playoffs three times. Almost trying to make it sound like he went to conf. finals 3 times :mjlol:

He had one fluke trip to the ECF and the other two playoff performances ended in a quick 1st round exit.

Brandon Jennings made the playoffs couple times without the all-star teammate. And nobody cares or remembers him.
I swear to God when it happened I said that ECF run in 2021 was the worst thing to happen long term for the Hawks.

It's like that year they won 60 games with Coach Bud and got smoked by Bron and them in the ECF

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I swear to God when it happened I said that ECF run in 2021 was the worst thing to happen long term for the Hawks.

It's like that year they won 60 games with Coach Bud and got smoked by Bron and them in the ECF
That roster had no business coming back to another conference finals ever again. They should have used the success of one year to push themselves to perform better in regular season to finish at a higher place than play-in, to possibly have a chance at going to 2nd round. But when trae said some bullshyt like regular season being boring to him, I knew it was over. Laffy taffy Hawks.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Completely agree - Trae isn't the guy. Pop might come out on the court and try to Spreewell him the first time he takes a 30 foot 3 with 17 seconds on the shot clock.
The same Pop that played Sochan at PG for half the year and started Julian Champagnie for 70 plus games?

Pop can't say a muthafukkin thing

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
No. I don’t think Atlanta has it in them to move off Trae and go into rebuild.

Trading Trae wouldn't be a rebuild. We still have Jalen Johnson/Murray plus a lot of young talent (the team played fairly well without Trae). The problem is the Murray/Trae combo is one of the WOAT. Both are great PG's that should be leading their own teams.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm pro Murray for the Hawks. Trae seems destined to be Wemby's running partner at this point.