True Life: I'm Addicted to Weed

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
i always think im addicted to weed

and then im FORCED to take a break for one reason or another, and i realize being addicted to weed is fukking stupid

aint no one in the history of the world was ADDICTED to weed

p.s. i dont consider mental addiction a REAL addiction. look at a heroin addict in withdrawals. THATS a fukking addict

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
i always think im addicted to weed

and then im FORCED to take a break for one reason or another, and i realize being addicted to weed is fukking stupid

aint no one in the history of the world was ADDICTED to weed

p.s. i dont consider mental addiction a REAL addiction. look at a heroin addict in withdrawals. THATS a fukking addict
I wanna see this dude have a fukking seizure when he's off tha ganja for a few days :russ:

Daps
I'm sure its a few people that actually are addicted but for most of us it aint shyt.

I've had to stop smokin for long periods a couple of times and never had any problem doing it, I'd say it was harder giving up on eating some foods than weed

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
people cant stop smoking weed cuz they dont want to...

people cant stop doing crack cuz they body wont fukken let them...

thats the difference.

:shaq2:

Lol I mean that's why I never got into drugs because the rationalization from you dudes is hilarious.

1. Marijuana enthusiasts can never let marijuana stand on it's own. If I state marijuana is dangerous, your response is some irrelevant rant into how much safer it is for you than tobacco or alcohol and in this case crack.

Logic fail.

2. You are really sitting here and arguing there are no physiological changes that occur from chronic marijuana use?

:dwillhuh:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
I was high for 13 years. Wake and bake, chop for lunch, chop before bed. For 13 years straight. Then quit.

The first week or two I got zero sleep, and was a fukking a$$hole to everyone. It was like 13 years of meh to everything that bug me came raging out.

Now I smoke every now and then. I actually get high now :wow: