True humans found in Sub Saharan Africa, non blacks actually neanderthal/human hybrid

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
:deadmanny: How are you not poster of the year breh?
The CACspiracy to hide the TRUTH is working hard to silence my voice.

But I will continue praying toward Tariq Nasheed's house five times a day and never give up hope that you will learn the TRUTH. Charlie Brown was originally BLACK.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
well the article is quoting the big dna websites which dont have any reason to fudge the numbers

Admittedly I just saw "The Root" in the URL. The Root is Skip Gates' site, and he's a major proponent of intermarriage and respectability politics. He definitely has an agenda.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
i wouldnt be so quick to advertise this, the typical african american is about 20-30% european and so most black people have Neanderthal dna, on 23andme.com they actually show you how much Neanderthal you have in you

:comeon: The average AA is 7-20% European. In some places it's lower and in some places it higher.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
There was one major study on AA's that said the average AA only had a maximum of 20% European DNA.

Numerous studies have estimated the rate of European admixture in African Americans; these studies have documented average admixture rates in the range of 10% to 20%, with some regional variation, but also with substantial variation among individuals [1]. For example, the largest study of African Americans to date, based on autosomal short tandem repeat (STR) markers, found an average of 14% European ancestry with a standard deviation of approximately 10%, and a range of near 0 to 65% [1], whereas another study based on ancestry informative markers (AIMs) found an average of 17.7% European ancestry with a standard deviation of 15.0% [2]. By using nine AIMs, Parra and colleagues [3] found substantial variation of European ancestry proportions in African-American populations across the United States, ranging from just over 10% in a Philadelphia group to more than 20% in a New Orleans population. Similar levels (11% to 15%) of European ancestry also were reported by Tishkoff and co-workers [4], based on more than 1,000 nuclear microsatellite and insertion/deletion markers.

Genome Biology | Full text | Characterizing the admixed African ancestry of African Americans

this article is very good, it breaks down our origins to the Mandenka, Yoruba, Bantu of west and central africa

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Yeah 18 percent European on paternal like the rest African and 1.6 Indian.
:ohhh:
Interesting statistics.
I'm too cheap to find out myself :damn:
I don't wana find out there's some white in me :damn:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
my uncles have always called them humanoids.
:sas2:
wat6rr.jpg

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Its funny how everyone on this forum will denounce the genetic concept of race, and yet they're quick to cosign the fact that blacks lack certain genes found in europeans. You can't have it both ways bruh.
Did you even read the initial post? Who the fukk is denouncing the genetic concept of race?

Why are you such a moron?