True humans found in Sub Saharan Africa, non blacks actually neanderthal/human hybrid

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Its funny how everyone on this forum will denounce the genetic concept of race, and yet they're quick to cosign the fact that blacks lack certain genes found in europeans. You can't have it both ways bruh.
:yasure:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Its funny how everyone on this forum will denounce the genetic concept of race, and yet they're quick to cosign the fact that blacks lack certain genes found in europeans. You can't have it both ways bruh.
Race as a genetic concept cannot be denied. There are inherent characteristics that can clearly be seen, e.g. features, diseases, etc.
I think 'lack' is the wrong word.
Some races have genes others don't, and vice versa. I'm Chinese, I might have genes you don't, and you might have genes I don't. But does it matter if it's true? (I don't know shyt about genetics so I can't confirm or deny this)
We all tryna live a good life:ehh:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
From DNA studies, I don't have a specific source off the top, but if you google it you can find something

My 23andme.com analysis says I'm 23% European, 76 percent African

It also says I'm 1.6 Neanderthal, the average european is 2.6 percent Neanderthal

There was one major study on AA's that said the average AA only had a maximum of 20% European DNA.

Numerous studies have estimated the rate of European admixture in African Americans; these studies have documented average admixture rates in the range of 10% to 20%, with some regional variation, but also with substantial variation among individuals [1]. For example, the largest study of African Americans to date, based on autosomal short tandem repeat (STR) markers, found an average of 14% European ancestry with a standard deviation of approximately 10%, and a range of near 0 to 65% [1], whereas another study based on ancestry informative markers (AIMs) found an average of 17.7% European ancestry with a standard deviation of 15.0% [2]. By using nine AIMs, Parra and colleagues [3] found substantial variation of European ancestry proportions in African-American populations across the United States, ranging from just over 10% in a Philadelphia group to more than 20% in a New Orleans population. Similar levels (11% to 15%) of European ancestry also were reported by Tishkoff and co-workers [4], based on more than 1,000 nuclear microsatellite and insertion/deletion markers.

Genome Biology | Full text | Characterizing the admixed African ancestry of African Americans

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
i wouldnt be so quick to advertise this, the typical african american is about 20-30% european and so most black people have Neanderthal dna, on 23andme.com they actually show you how much Neanderthal you have in you

I am 1.4 percent. Disgust.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
i am part denisovan, and i come an area that may have been the last stand for the denisovans.

It makes me feel proud.

other pure humans like the great andamanese look no different than africans

Anyone that is part african will have a lower neandethal score. I am actually very low too. While my dad is very high, and my wife is in the top 1%.

bigDeeOT

Banned
Daps
DNA is worthless CAC science meant to misinform the Black man. However, I want to justify my belief that whites are subhuman. So I'm not sure how to feel about this. I would flip a coin, but I do not trust fiat currency.

Does anyone have software that can flip a bitcoin?
Not sure if serious.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
There was one major study on AA's that said the average AA only had a maximum of 20% European DNA.

Numerous studies have estimated the rate of European admixture in African Americans; these studies have documented average admixture rates in the range of 10% to 20%, with some regional variation, but also with substantial variation among individuals [1]. For example, the largest study of African Americans to date, based on autosomal short tandem repeat (STR) markers, found an average of 14% European ancestry with a standard deviation of approximately 10%, and a range of near 0 to 65% [1], whereas another study based on ancestry informative markers (AIMs) found an average of 17.7% European ancestry with a standard deviation of 15.0% [2]. By using nine AIMs, Parra and colleagues [3] found substantial variation of European ancestry proportions in African-American populations across the United States, ranging from just over 10% in a Philadelphia group to more than 20% in a New Orleans population. Similar levels (11% to 15%) of European ancestry also were reported by Tishkoff and co-workers [4], based on more than 1,000 nuclear microsatellite and insertion/deletion markers.

Genome Biology | Full text | Characterizing the admixed African ancestry of African Americans

oh ok, but ive read differently How Mixed Are African Americans? - The Root

Exactly How "Black" Are Black Americans?

* According to Ancestry.com, the average African American is 65 percent sub-Saharan African, 29 percent European and 2 percent Native American.

* According to 23andme.com, the average African American is 75 percent sub-Saharan African, 22 percent European and only 0.6 percent Native American.

* According to Family Tree DNA.com, the average African American is 72.95 percent sub-Saharan African, 22.83 percent European and 1.7 percent Native American.

i dont know enough about genetics to understand what the discrepancy is

i guess the safest statement is that most african americans are between 10% to 25% european

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
DNA is worthless CAC science meant to misinform the Black man. However, I want to justify my belief that whites are subhuman. So I'm not sure how to feel about this. I would flip a coin, but I do not trust fiat currency.

Does anyone have software that can flip a bitcoin?

:deadmanny: How are you not poster of the year breh?