True Facts About The Octopus

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Yeah I heard they were supposed to be highly intelligent. I dunno about that story of the damn octopus memorizing the security patrol and WALKING back and forth between the tanks.

Y'all know the deeper you go in the ocean, the higher the pressure is? That means the bigger the creatures have to be to be able to sustain life down there? And we haven't thoroughly explored the ocean. What if there's giant octupus down there?:lupe:

it's not even a question of "if", there are most def giant octopus in the ocean.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
some of them shyts are poison too

:whoa:

:dwillhuh: The description of that TTX's effects on you

:dwillhuh: Kills in minutes

:dwillhuh: you wouldn't feel it if it bit you, though the bite can break through a wetsuit

:dwillhuh: It doesn't have to bite you, it can piss venom into the water

:dwillhuh: your brain doesn't stop functioning until the moment you die, so you're conscious of all that happening to you!?

:what: hell nawl

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

:dwillhuh: you wouldn't feel it if it bit you, though the bite can break through a wetsuit

:dwillhuh: your brain doesn't stop functioning until the moment you die, so you're conscious of all that happening to you!?

i READ ABOTU ALL THE DANGERS AUSTRALIA GOT. I WILL NEVER EVEN SNIFF A PLANE TICKET TO AUSTRALIA.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

:damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
between poisonous snakes, kangaroos attacking you, heat killing you, octis and eels and jellyfish in the water

:lupe:

You forgot that highly aggressive funnel web spider, which is 5x more venomous than the Black widow and has been known to seek out people.....oh....and it can survive underwater -

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
between poisonous snakes, kangaroos attacking you, heat killing you, octis and eels and jellyfish in the water

You forgot that highly aggressive funnel web spider, which is 5x more venomous than the Black widow and has been known to seek out people.....oh....and it can survive underwater -

dont forget the random disease only found in fresh water

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Yeah I heard they were supposed to be highly intelligent. I dunno about that story of the damn octopus memorizing the security patrol and WALKING back and forth between the tanks.

Y'all know the deeper you go in the ocean, the higher the pressure is? That means the bigger the creatures have to be to be able to sustain life down there? And we haven't thoroughly explored the ocean. What if there's giant octupus down there?:lupe:
They got giant squid already, so we can't rule out giant octopi. Goddamn that would be some scary shyt. We know more about the surface of the moon than the bottom of the sea. In fact, most of it isn't explored. I'm just hoping that in my lifetime they gonna discover some freaky ass giant monsters down there. And then ima fry that shyt like calamari :steviej:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin

I'm rocking nothing less than an Iron Man suit if I go there again. When I was a kid me and the fam went swimming in a bigass lake near Canberra, after we left the lake we saw a bigass sign saying watch out for gators:damn::snoop: my lil ass could've been CHOMPED like a popcorn chicken bite:damn:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps

i READ ABOTU ALL THE DANGERS AUSTRALIA GOT. I WILL NEVER EVEN SNIFF A PLANE TICKET TO AUSTRALIA.

:damn:

@TheWhackMamba how can you live out there?