True Facts About The Octopus

Raava

Staff member
Daps
r1xyCO2.gif

Kax2Zc1.gif

y2V20L9.gif

JPcn6f7.png

Found this on Tumblr, so I'm sorry if someone else already uploaded it!
:merchant:

Amazing and unnerving

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
that's unsettling, I'll start ordering double appetizers here on in.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Lol why do most girls not fukk with octopi? my ex was terrified of them shyts
I have a girly answer for that...they are just Ew. I watched that Octopus Houdini youtube just now and all I could think is Ewwwww. Slimy creepy tentacles and now I find out these things are smarter than the average bear :merchant:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I heard they were supposed to be highly intelligent. I dunno about that story of the damn octopus memorizing the security patrol and WALKING back and forth between the tanks.

Y'all know the deeper you go in the ocean, the higher the pressure is? That means the bigger the creatures have to be to be able to sustain life down there? And we haven't thoroughly explored the ocean. What if there's giant octupus down there?:lupe:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Yeah I heard they were supposed to be highly intelligent. I dunno about that story of the damn octopus memorizing the security patrol and WALKING back and forth between the tanks.

Y'all know the deeper you go in the ocean, the higher the pressure is? That means the bigger the creatures have to be to be able to sustain life down there? And we haven't thoroughly explored the ocean. What if there's giant octupus down there?:lupe:
u just scared the poopcakes out me, i ain't never getting in water or taking another shower again dog. Them fakkit ass octopusses won't catch yung yogurt slipping, fuc that