Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Man, i hope that episode wasnt a sign of things to come.

That opening Vince Vaughn scene:francis:

Every other Vince Vaughn scene:francis:

Paul suffering from homosexual PTSD:francis:

Rachel McAdams suffering from homosexual PTSD:francis:

I'm still in for the rest, but if it werent for season 1 I might be on the fence. Just not a good story developing yet

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
that opening scene was wack as fukk. vince is cool with me in this role, but i dont need to know his deepest darkest fears, i already get that he's insecure and greedy, no more tortured childhood stories plz

colin's probably not dead, i guess, but that scene was the best one of the whole episode

still wanna smash rachel, guess she wants me to bring a friend :ehh: :francis:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok. Farrell's definitely not dead. Check season 1 trailers. There's a pic with Farrell with long hair and no mustache. Also a scene when he throws someone over a table, we haven't seen yet.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Pretty bold writing w/ his rape victim wife handling the rape better than him and him catchin feelings over the kid who was a product of the rape :comeon:

U n1ggaz will defend anything :scust:
You a fukking idiot to be honest, it's obvious she didn't get raped, she had an affair got pregnant and used him to clean up her mess.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
How the hell are they gonna explain him surviving that AND being able to function the rest of the season? :dahell:

Maybe those were blanks? :ld:

It's a decent show so far. I agree that non of the characters are really interesting - besides Ferrell's tendency for fukkery - and there's no intrigue on the killer yet. We haven't been given a compelling reason to care, Ray got shot way too early to make it interesting imo.

But hey, it's only 2 episodes and the 3rd one is supposed to be the best of the first three...