Reppin
Toronto
birds-of-war-sunny.jpg

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Actually thats true. Birdman couldn't went surgical with it and took off half his face along with his memories with one blast. but he opted to shot him again in the chest. He might yet live..

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Colin Farrels character i dont think will last, Vaughn might even kill him. This nikka broke damn near every rule in the book in one ep :deadmanny: hat WWE brass knuckle beatdown, took pop dukes out for some Lebrons 12s :deadmanny:
PAWG w/ daddy issues:mjlol:

Vaughn as the mob boss that tryna be legit clean:mjlol:they already tryna put that bum @zz red herring with Vaughns wife thinkin she in on sum shyt like with Martys wife in season 1 when she wasnt in shyt. Remember all em theories online :russ:

:sas1: aint even last 2 eps?

:sas2:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If he's dead, it's pretty bold writing seeing as that's the only character worth caring about. If he's not dead, they're gonna need a good explanation because a sick killer would know he's wearing a vest after he shot him.

I don't know what to think besides the writing this season tried to get too cute. Too many side stories that aren't worth looking into. Got away from what he did last season. Make it about the case.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
If he's dead, it's pretty bold writing seeing as that's the only character worth caring about. If he's not dead, they're gonna need a good explanation because a sick killer would know he's wearing a vest after he shot him.

I don't know what to think besides the writing this season tried to get too cute. Too many side stories that aren't worth looking into. Got away from what he did last season. Make it about the case.
Pretty bold writing w/ his rape victim wife handling the rape better than him and him catchin feelings over the kid who was a product of the rape :comeon:

U n1ggaz will defend anything :scust:

Oville

Pro
Daps
I find this season interesting but the thing about Pizolatto is he's seems more interested in the characters than the plot. First season we had the plot and we started seeing occult influences and thats what created the internet hysteria. As much as I liked Season 1, I was disappointed that so many plot points were brushed under the rug. As much as people love Rust Cohle, people also watched cuz of the whole yellow king speculation. So far this season has barely broached any mystery surrounding this plot. So far the plot of the story is somehing I coulda watched in any generic cop show.