beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Oh, we are gonna be eating this summer

hannibal_a_p.jpg

I've heard good things. Am I missing out? Only saw the first episode. Didn't think a basic cable show would be that good.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I hate to be "that guy" but this new trailer is pretty :ld:

Not saying that means anything towards the new season, because trailers don't mean much.

Having said that, the trailer for season 1 was 100x better. I don't know how anybody can watch both trailers, and be like :manny: "eh, it's basically the same". This is a teaser, there isn't even any dialogue in it yet.

This season will make or break Nic Pizzolatto as a TV writer, because nobody can say he plagiarized any of this. Or if they do, then something is definitely up.

Fred.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta suggestion: when this shyt drops, we need 2 threads....1 with spoilers, 1 with no spoilers.....the first season's thread got kinda hectic and cats were going at each other's necks over everything(spoilers, speculations, just throwing shyt against the wall, etc.) lol...with 2 threads, we can run wild in one, be more tamed in the other, and it'll fall on each individual which one they check out...now I know it'll be hard to speculate in the non spoiler thread without giving some type of spoilers, but I think we'll be able to do a good job of keeping that to a minimum in that thread, and letting loose in the spoiler thread.....if it seems like someone crosses the line in the non-spoiler thread with too much info, their post should be edited/deleted or moved to the spoiler thread....

...just throwing shyt out there, cause I know when this drops, after every episode, it's gonna be deep in the thread with thoughts on the episode, speculation about what might happen, etc......

oh yea: yall gonna learn not to doubt vince Vaughn after this shyt...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got a "wait and see" approach to this. The show runner did S1 so well because he's from Louisiana. He knows that story, that land, those people, etc. Can he do the same thing in a Cali setting, which has been done so many times by other detective shows?

:ohhh:

Very disturbing video. :scust:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I gotta suggestion: when this shyt drops, we need 2 threads....1 with spoilers, 1 with no spoilers.....the first season's thread got kinda hectic and cats were going at each other's necks over everything(spoilers, speculations, just throwing shyt against the wall, etc.) lol...with 2 threads, we can run wild in one, be more tamed in the other, and it'll fall on each individual which one they check out...now I know it'll be hard to speculate in the non spoiler thread without giving some type of spoilers, but I think we'll be able to do a good job of keeping that to a minimum in that thread, and letting loose in the spoiler thread.....if it seems like someone crosses the line in the non-spoiler thread with too much info, their post should be edited/deleted or moved to the spoiler thread....

...just throwing shyt out there, cause I know when this drops, after every episode, it's gonna be deep in the thread with thoughts on the episode, speculation about what might happen, etc......

oh yea: yall gonna learn not to doubt vince Vaughn after this shyt...

The main problem was somebody was posting pictures from future episodes....in some cases key scenes or locations from the finale....from the Instagram account of a guy that worked on the show. He got banned for that.

Other than that the main thread was basically spoiler free. If people do it again they'll get banned again. We don't need two threads we just need people to follow the forum guidelines.

Fred.