wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
So there are only three episodes left in a season that still really doesn't feel like it has gotten started completely?

And nothing in Paul's scenes this episode made a lick of sense. Why would he leave $20k hidden for years in the trailer home of his drunken loser mother? And why would she say that line about Paul and his "very good friends" like they were in 1952 or something? Everything about that character is just poorly written and not well thought out.

Vince Vaughn continues to be a black hole of suck as his character eats up way too much screen time and he does a horrible job of delivering the lines written for him.

Ani seems like an afterthought on the show as her storyline is not given anywhere near the attention of the rest of the cast which sucks because Rachel McAdams has shown that she can elevate some of the clunky dialog of this season.

Colin Farrel and his portraayal of Ray Velcoro continues to be the highlight of this show.
so is vinces delivery or the craptastic dialogue. i think the latter

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
so is vinces delivery or the craptastic dialogue. i think the latter
iTmNPaJ.gif

McAdams and Farrell don't have the same difficulty delivering the lines in a convincing manner as Vaughn does.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Strongest episode of the season yet. Things are starting to come together, no doubt in my mind that this season will end with a bang.

Peta Jensen will be in the next episode. :hamster:
The entirety of this season depends on how this ends. It's been a very slow build towards something and if that something isn't satisfying then I feel like it's all been a waste of time.