hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I mean....this season is kinda wack but it's a very small investment time-wise. People watched 4 eps....ok cool....that's 4 hours out of a month. It's not like they're binge watching 50 episodes and talking about they hate every scene.

If I thought the season was completely terrible I wouldn't watch it though.

Fred.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Hate-Watching a show is a thing. A very popular thing. People do it during EVERY awards show. I loved the first season and was a defender of this season up until episode 4. But as bad as it is, its still better than shyt like Under The Dome. So I carry on hoping it will turn around and become better.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I mean....this season is kinda wack but it's a very small investment time-wise. People watched 4 eps....ok cool....that's 4 hours out of a month. It's not like they're binge watching 50 episodes and talking about they hate every scene.

Fred.

Pretty much. The season isn't that good but it needs to get a whole lot worse or a lot more boring for me to drop it like I did with Dexter and GoT.

Side-note:

sPyEo5d.png

:deadmanny:

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
This show still requires more attention to detail from the audience than most shows. Solving the big mystery and seeing which main or side characters end up directly involved with the Casper murder feels engaging on some level.

:smugbiden: That intro song

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

Fred.
its only "wack" when compared to season 1 with Mcgonagawd.

I have enjoyed it quite a bit, I knew the Ray Velcaro character would take over the show. Colin Farrell is a good actor and casted well. Vince Vaughn has done better than I thought he would.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
but it's a very small investment time-wise. People watched 4 eps....ok cool....that's 4 hours out of a month.

Nope, with 4 more episodes to go, that's 4 hours you can use to do something you enjoy. Either way you look at it, it's illogical. :ld:

The funniest part about it is nikkas ain't even "oh, I'll get around to it".. They are setting their alarms for 9pm ET every Sunday :mjlol:

At the latest they are watching the following afternoon. :russ:

:umad:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
vince vaughn is dreadful :francis:

just gonna pretend there was only one season of this :mjcry:

The writers havent done vince justice. Dude held his own in previous dramas. I feel he can pull off the kingpin/mafioso type but they have to have better character development. I also think that the seasons problem is the clarity that the show is lacking. In season one we already knew where the story was headed.
Still gunna see this through. Unfair to them cause season one was just really well done and the writers had time to develop it. Im not sure if the writers already had season two written out even before season one aired but this season does seem a bit rushed.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been lurking in this thread for a while, the writing is definitely lacking in certain areas, esp for Vaughn who definitely can pull the role if, if given, you know, anything resembling normal dialogue at all lol. Still, Ive been enjoying the show, been wanting to catch it every sunday. Not as good as the first season but its hard to tell since I bunge watched the first season and wasn't tainted by coli comments.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Been lurking in this thread for a while, the writing is definitely lacking in certain areas, esp for Vaughn who definitely can pull the role if, if given, you know, anything resembling normal dialogue at all lol. Still, Ive been enjoying the show, been wanting to catch it every sunday. Not as good as the first season but its hard to tell since I bunge watched the first season and wasn't tainted by coli comments.
solid post but we might have to change the username man :heh:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I really like it, and think the actors are hitting their marks well. :yeshrug:
:mjlol:

Pretty much. The season isn't that good but it needs to get a whole lot worse or a lot more boring for me to drop it like I did with Dexter and GoT.

Side-note:

sPyEo5d.png

:deadmanny:

That cant be what I think it is. Cuz Game of Thrones is so much better than this bullsh1t