lamont614

Superstar
Daps
its funny vince and the faq cop ran into each other vince not much off a boss he should know all the cops faces running the operation all of them should be followed and watched like a real mafiaso boss

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Why would he? Cary is an executive producer for this season :patrice:

Executive Producer is often nothing more than a honorary title for people who have played an important role in getting the production made. McConaughey and Harrelson are also credited as 'Executive Producers' simply because of their contribution to season one, they have absolutely nothing to do with this season.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
"I see you... running through the trees. You're small. The trees are like giants. Men are chasing you. I'm right here. You step out of the trees. You ain't that fast. Oh, son... they kill you. They shoot you to pieces."

I guess Velcoro's dream pretty much foretells his fate. Working on the Bohemian Grove theory - "the trees are like giants" = Redwood trees that surround the grove.

Owl_Shrine.jpg
THIS is the stuff that made True Detective great last season. I hope the occult is a part of each season, it really makes the speculation fun.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The fact that the fat guy on the task force is following other people on the taskforce is a great clue. I definitely believe there is a conspiracy to follow the other 3 on the task force and to stop them from finding anything.

Vince Vaughn's character is the wild card though. Those running the conspiracy have no idea he is looking for answers too. Vaughn's been the one feeding the investigation facts that the conspiracy is working to keep them from finding.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The fact that the fat guy on the task force is following other people on the taskforce is a great clue. I definitely believe there is a conspiracy to follow the other 3 on the task force and to stop them from finding anything.

Vince Vaughn's character is the wild card though. Those running the conspiracy have no idea he is looking for answers too. Vaughn's been the one feeding the investigation facts that the conspiracy is working to keep them from finding.
Homey entered the crime scene after Colin got shot was up to something too. Wouldn't be surprised if that cop is who shot Colin with the rubber bullets, they were both tall I think?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
"I see you... running through the trees. You're small. The trees are like giants. Men are chasing you. I'm right here. You step out of the trees. You ain't that fast. Oh, son... they kill you. They shoot you to pieces."

I guess Velcoro's dream pretty much foretells his fate. Working on the Bohemian Grove theory - "the trees are like giants" = Redwood trees that surround the grove.

Owl_Shrine.jpg
At the bohemian grove they do this occult ceremony where they burn a "human in effigy" which means they burn something that represents a human but what if all the rich and powerful started sacrificing real people and shyt. Idk just a thought

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Last night was way better than last week's episode. I'm still disgusted with the :troll: Colin shooting "is he dead" cliffhanger, only because I have higher expectations from this show and I'm having a hard time believing that a rubber bullet at point blank range only bruised some ribs :usure:. But otherwise, the show is fleshing itself out and I'm still watching. Next week is that middle of the story 4th episode, so I'm predicting do or die greatness.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I thought this was a great episode except for two things the weak ending and why would cops leave their cop car around the corner in a shady neighborhood to get torched.

What kinda car was that? That sh1t looked old as hell. What cop is driving that sh1t?:what:
That was the stolen car they were looking for. She says "is that the fukking car", as opposed to "that's our fukking car"

shyt ain't far off from the coli, shyt it may have been written for a lotta ya'll :francis:
Because I've never heard "been had" in my life :scust: before this site.
"I thought ______ album been had come out."
"Riri been had them nipple rings"
I won't even keep "splainin" examples, ya'll know and see it :smh:
:snoop:

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Weakest episode so far this season. Vince just isn't a believable bad guy.

i don't think they position him to be. if you have a girlfriend on a show, they are basically making you a sympathetic character. he's not "bad" just like tony soprano isn't bad. they take advantage of people/situations and use violent/unethical tactics